Mika's house in Miami

OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! it's an article of a Dutch magazine, Joepie!

It says that mika bought a house in miami!!

http://i53.tinypic.com/x37j8n.jpg

I'll translate :

Mika bought a new house in Miami. it costs about one million euros. for this price, the singer has tree bedrooms with tree bathrooms en next to the house is a sort of garage with another bedroom and bathroom. And of course a gigantic, colorful garden with swimming pool should not be missed.

Edited by lollipop_monkey
Changing the large scan from an embedded image to a link
  • Like 1

Noww that I see the article myself, I don't really think it's true ... Their isn't any prove that it's really his house ...; :blink:

Are they sure it's not Jodi Marrs house, or someone he was working with over there?

i know, but i trust joepie, they are like the most important gossip magazine of belgium :aah:

then: wow:aah::aah:

our famous,rich,little boss... hope he`ll use this big space to work very good on his music:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:¡¡¡!!!! That's really weird! In Miami?? Despite his father, I always though he was more "european". Well, in fact, he's not specifically from any place.... but well with so much bathrooms it seems more a hotel than a home! :lol3:

OMG I KNOW IT!!! maybe he hires it!!! that's possible, isn't it? to make his new cd!

isn`t he working on it in LA??

I though the recording started in march...or did I get something wrong??