Mika's house in Miami

That house looks waaaay to fancy for Mika :aah: It doesn't look like his sort of thing :dunno:

EDIT: Yet, I do remember him saying about him buying a house in Miami and then his mum canceling it or something. Maybe he tried again!

yeaahh!! i've also heard that! but he wanted to rent it, isn't it?

and i also think it's not really mikastyle... i prefer his apartment in london...

Hope that it was a joke or something. A house in Miami doesn't fit him at all. I would understand if he bought a house in some Eastern country, in Asia, but USA+Mika sound strange.

What can be true, is that he finally managed to rent a big house while staying at USA.

Anyway, I don't think it is a good idea to buy a house so far from his family.

*feels sceptical*

Hope that it was a joke or something. A house in Miami doesn't fit him at all. I would understand if he bought a house in some Eastern country, in Asia, but USA+Mika sound strange.

What can be true, is that he finally managed to rent a big house while staying at USA.

*feels sceptical*

you're absolutely right! i guess it's temporary.

*feels sceptical*

Let's not forget that he does have family and friends in the US.:wink2:

I think it actually makes sense to buy property now while prices are low. He can easily afford a 1 million EUR home in Miami and it could basically be used almost all year round. :dunno:

This is not to say it is his home, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turned out he had bought a house there.

Let's not forget that he does have family and friends in the US.:wink2:

I think it actually makes sense to buy property now while prices are low. He can easily afford a 1 million EUR home in Miami and it could basically be used almost all year round. :dunno:

This is not to say it is his home, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turned out he had bought a house there.

Maybe, it is useful to have a house there, of course.

But I can't see him living there constantly. Still, Paloma and his family stays in London.

And yes, I admit, I'm egoistic too. I can't bear that he will live so far from me :sneaky2::aah::mf_rosetinted: I still haven't learned to count the right time in Miami.

Strange. Mika was so happy agitated with His new home last year. Was proud of His purchase. And again , in between times bought the second house? .. Bought and was silent... I do not believe ...

well, at least we know he still has the wallet with the manly angles :naughty:

i was about to say that too.. and nahce glasses:mf_rosetinted:

im sure he asked his agent for a house in "Montreal" but they understand "Miami"...:mf_rosetinted:

For sure. :mf_rosetinted:

with his english accent thats what itsounded like...

this is the convo:

Mika: JJJJJOOOOHHHNNN buy me a house in montreal mon ami!

john: *fangurling over melachi, not listening* KK Miami..

:mf_rosetinted:

(ok, enough crazy posts for one day:mf_rosetinted:)

with his english accent sounded like...

this is the convo:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

with his english accent thats what itsounded like...

this is the convo:

You think??:roftl:

That's weird. But he's still the same, which is pretty good. :teehee:

Do you mean his purse ? or Mika ? when you are writting "he's still the same", did you mean "it's (the purse) still the same ?

Nevermind :naughty: I think I lost "The Mika" somewhere in between Gaga and Rockefeller's wife birthday... :naughty:

Do you mean his purse ? or Mika ? when you are writting "he's still the same", did you mean "it's (the purse) still the same ?

Nevermind :naughty: I think I lost "The Mika" somewhere in between Gaga and Rockefeller's wife birthday... :naughty:

I mean everything. He, his sweet hair, his white shirt, his green "wallet or purse" and his good taste ;)

He probably bought three of course :wink2:

Yes and have seen enough yogic flying and such to be a little skeptical. :lmfao:

If it is, she's got fantastic taste. That house is truly beautiful.

Maybe he bought three and has just been cycling through them. :mf_rosetinted:

Are you two psychically linked this evening?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Edited by RAK1

OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! it's an article of a Dutch magazine, Joepie!

It says that mika bought a house in miami!!

http://i53.tinypic.com/x37j8n.jpg

I'll translate :

Mika bought a new house in Miami. it costs about one million euros. for this price, the singer has tree bedrooms with tree bathrooms en next to the house is a sort of garage with another bedroom and bathroom. And of course a gigantic, colorful garden with swimming pool should not be missed.

I love the man :wub2:, I love the house :thumb_yello: I love the huge pool :teehee:

*packs suitcasse right away and moves to Mika's new house in Miami with all MFCers and the party can start* :woot_jump:

Thanks Mana :wub2: I do need an extra bedroom at the moment, so thanks Mika for the perfect timing :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Incidently isn't Mika's american family side from the southern coast ? I think I've read it somewhere ages ago :rolls_eyes: maybe he bought this house close to his paternal granny