Mika's house in Miami

I mean everything. He, his sweet hair, his white shirt, his green "wallet or purse" and his good taste ;)

Ah ok... I did not get it sorry, I was not in the same vibe as you, I am not that fangirlie when I don't get where he would like "to go"... with papz (and plot organized for marketing with papz and the artists themselves), or whatever... anyway nice house...

I can't believe that after having hesitate such a long time to buy the 1st one, he bought a second one only few months after :naughty:

Or perhaps it's one more time his famous rule of three? :mf_rosetinted:

Check out the gossip magazines guys, we should hear about a 3rd one very soon.. :roftl:

No seriously, I was thinking to a rental also..:teehee:

well, at least we know he still has the wallet with the manly angles :naughty:

:teehee:

Mika shouldn't go off and buy houses everywhere. He should donate to the "Help Ingie through the year" foundation:mf_rosetinted:

Oooooh, where do I donate??? :naughty:

And as for the house in Miami... all I can think of right now is the song Miami, by U2... which I must point out has some very sexy basslines :das:

I think this is probably not his house :/ But I really, REALLY hope it is; I'm only a couple hours from Miami :naughty: My dad, who lives close to me, goes to Miami at least once a week for his job. If this is true, I might have to tag along... >_>

First of all (and not saying anything about the house) IS ONLY ME OR MIKA LOOKS FAT??? :teehee: :teehee:

well, at least we know he still has the wallet with the manly angles :nau ghty:

that´s exactly the first which came to my mind...

Sure, or a rental, or... :dunno:

What I really want to know is how the hell a random Belgian magazine got ahold of pics of Mika in some front yard in America. How random. I mean, even in the UK the media doesn't seem to care if he's strolling out of his front door unless he's arm-in-arm with a half-naked Lady Gaga. :roftl: So why would photogs in Miami have such an interest? :blink:

Yes,that´s weeeeeeird

He probably bought three of course :wink2:

:lmfao:

Oh man...that's MY house... I told him to go out through the back door! Damn! :mf_rosetinted:

such a silly boy...:sneaky2:

i was about to say that too.. and nahce glasses:mf_rosetinted:

im sure he asked his agent for a house in "Montreal" but they understand "Miami"...:mf_rosetinted:

exactly the way it was:mf_rosetinted:

Whould you believe if Mika himself told that he bought a house in Miami? :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

maybe :dunno:

Sometimes those magazines doesn't tell the truth, maybe that house is a Mika's friend house or he has rented,but you know how paparazzi are,

they see Mika in a house and they suppose that Mika bought that house. :boxed:

Let's not forget that he does have family and friends in the US.:wink2:

I think it actually makes sense to buy property now while prices are low. He can easily afford a 1 million EUR home in Miami and it could basically be used almost all year round. :dunno:

This is not to say it is his home, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turned out he had bought a house there.

I wouldn't be surprised either. It could be a base for him when he's in that neck-of-the-woods. I'm happy for him if he has a house there.

He just needs to have a big housewarming party and invite all the MFC!

*Checks passport is up-to-date... It is... That's me sorted*

*Waits for invitation*

OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! it's an article of a Dutch magazine, Joepie!

It says that mika bought a house in miami!!

http://i53.tinypic.com/x37j8n.jpg

I'll translate :

Mika bought a new house in Miami. it costs about one million euros. for this price, the singer has tree bedrooms with tree bathrooms en next to the house is a sort of garage with another bedroom and bathroom. And of course a gigantic, colorful garden with swimming pool should not be missed.

I thougth Joepie is a Belgian magazine. I didn't know the article was in a Flemish mag, but the word "woonst" imediatly pointed me in the direction of our Southern border:teehee:

I wouldn't be surprised either. It could be a base for him when he's in that neck-of-the-woods. I'm happy for him if he has a house there.

He just needs to have a big housewarming party and invite all the MFC!

*Checks passport is up-to-date... It is... That's me sorted*

*Waits for invitation*

*I'm free next weekend*

you really think 1M$ could fit that purse???

WALLET!! EXCUSE ME!! WALLET I MEANT!!!! :roftl::roftl:

Yes, it's a purse!!!!

I wonder how many threads there are about that purse/wallet :naughty:

Mrs Penniman approves a house in Miami? This was in Dutch magazine? So random, lol! :roftl:

you really think 1M$ could fit that purse???

WALLET!! EXCUSE ME!! WALLET I MEANT!!!! :roftl::roftl:

Sure, I have it everyday when I go to the supermarket....:roftl::teehee:

be we won't recognize THE house by the roof!

You can 'fly' low over the rooftops...

Yes, it's a purse!!!!

Mrs Penniman approves a house in Miami? This was in Dutch magazine? So random, lol! :roftl:

Belgian, but in written in Dutch/ Flemish.

I am googling atm for more info, but it doesn't come up with anything:dunno:

Yes, it's a purse!!!!

Of course it is!! :aah: (Cherisse was almost killed when she said purse,but,whatever...)

Sure, I have it everyday when I go to the supermarket....:roftl::teehee:

when you go to buy 200$ mango???:mf_rosetinted: