Mika's house in Miami

Yes :lmfao:

The Tattoo Communication Link is even stronger than Guylaine's Colander Communication Device. :naughty:

I plan for a Mika tatoo in about two years when hubby is history...I swear that will be the first thing I do :thumb_yello: I already have the design & place in mind :biggrin2: a small red heart with MIKA written in black ink inside tatooed on my own heart:wub2:

Of course it is!! :aah: (Cherisse was almost killed when she said purse,but,whatever...)

when you go to buy 200$ mango???:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

I went ahead and stalked him and took this picture of him in Miami:

mikaspeedo.png

His face is a bit burned :glasses2:

Geeeeeeeez, I could sleep without it this night! :roftl:

the question is... WHY NOT??:mf_rosetinted:

Yes. It's a house and it's Miami. Simple!

Edited by Fran

I'd love to buy a house in Miami, and the Bahamas and Cornwall, my 3 fav places in the world.

Sounds strange, but I would like to live in London. And many londoners in Spain.... the world is upside-down!!

Have you been to the Bahamas and Miami?

I have, and I loved being there.

I love the buildings in Miami that are painted like you are looking through an archway as you are driving towards them, that was so cool.

And when we went for a boat ride in the Everglades, with the alligators swimming alongside, amazing!

In the Bahamas, the water is so clear, you can see to the bottom, so beautiful, and the market we went to had some great stuff for sale, and we got taken from the port to the town in an old limo, that they used for taxis over there.

My niece is going there for her 30th birthday next year, she's been saving like mad to do it for the past few years. Looking forward to seeing her pics.

I have, and I loved being there.

I have only been to Miami but wasn't that impressed, to be honest:teehee:

However, there were two things I loved about it: most importantly art deco the architecture and also the 80s music they played on Miami beach from the likes of Sandra to the Pet Shop Boys:roftl:

I can't imagine Mika living in the USA...:blink:

I can't imagine him far away from his family...:blink:

And, most of all, I can't imagine Mika as muscular as the man with the red swimming suit on the picture :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

and...

he have never said that he've bought a house in America.

I know that he was planned to build a house in London..

maybe he really is renting it...:dunno:

BTW we still haven't seen his last-year house. Da Boss buys realty around the world. :glasses3:Beware Lebanese are all around :naughty: they will conquer da world

Well ... here's Mika's house in London. :teehee:

shousea.jpg

I have only been to Miami but wasn't that impressed, to be honest:teehee:

However, there were two things I loved about it: most importantly art deco the architecture and also the 80s music they played on Miami beach from the likes of Sandra to the Pet Shop Boys:roftl:

Yes the architecture is fantastic, I love art deco, and felt right at home there.

I plan for a Mika tatoo in about two years when hubby is history...I swear that will be the first thing I do :thumb_yello: I already have the design & place in mind :biggrin2: a small red heart with MIKA written in black ink inside tatooed on my own heart:wub2:

Ouch!:aah:

A tattoo in your heart?

That must hurt a lot...:mf_rosetinted:

Well ... here's Mika's house in London. :teehee:

shousea.jpg

Naaahhh...:shun:

No way that is Mika's house...Where's the pink door???:mf_rosetinted: