Mika's house in Miami

Well, I live a couple hours from Miami, but I'll happily trade places with you :aah:

I live in a room in a house in the middle of the countryside, you have a deal:thumb_yello:

I plan for a Mika tatoo in about two years when hubby is history...I swear that will be the first thing I do :thumb_yello: I already have the design & place in mind :biggrin2: a small red heart with MIKA written in black ink inside tatooed on my own heart:wub2:

I really do hope that you're not planning on murdering him, or you'll go straight to jail after this public admission of premeditation and intent :lmfao:

I live in a room in a house in the middle of the countryside, you have a deal:thumb_yello:

See, to me that sounds perfect! I love living in the country :biggrin2: I live in a 1 bed/1 bath house just outside of the main town called Ruskin. Ruskin is a small town compared to what's around but I'm only 20 minutes from Tampa and a couple hours from Miami and Orlando. I HATE Florida :thumbdown: This is the fourth time I've lived here. 3 times I lived here with my family growing up, and I just moved here again to be close to my parents and my dying grandma. I wish I could really trade places with you! Ah, to dream...

Naaahhh...:shun:

No way that is Mika's house...Where's the pink door???:mf_rosetinted:

Don't think he will have a pink door in his new house (in London), it became too notorious :naughty:

.....if he really bought a house - more than year ago (and no paps found it yet, uhu)

Don't think he will have a pink door in his new house (in London), it became too notorious :naughty:

.....if he really bought a house - more than year ago (and no paps found it yet, uhu)

:mf_rosetinted:

I really do hope that you're not planning on murdering him, or you'll go straight to jail after this public admission of premeditation and intent :lmfao:

No :shocked:

I simply plan to keep my house for me and my teens and tell him to "walk out the door" when my teens are old enough to decide who they want to live with :teehee:

I hope nothing happens to him in the meantime or else I'll be in big trouble :boxed::lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

As the pink door is too notorious now, he decided to change and try to stay anonymous this time :mf_rosetinted:

1477263188_0c8305442a.jpg

As the pink door is too notorious now, he decided to change and try to stay anonymous this time :mf_rosetinted:

1477263188_0c8305442a.jpg

You just know there's an old witch waiting inside to shove us in her oven.

EDIT: You know, I just realized... fairytale references have the tendency to sound very, very dirty :shocked:

Edited by Wafflekinz

You just know there's an old witch waiting inside to shove us in her oven.

EDIT: You know, I just realized... fairytale references have the tendency to sound very, very dirty :shocked:

Do you mean Melachi the Witch? :shocked:

But she is not old yet!:naughty: