Mika's house in Miami

Are they sure it's not Jodi Marrs house, or someone he was working with over there?

Sure, or a rental, or... :dunno:

What I really want to know is how the hell a random Belgian magazine got ahold of pics of Mika in some front yard in America. How random. I mean, even in the UK the media doesn't seem to care if he's strolling out of his front door unless he's arm-in-arm with a half-naked Lady Gaga. :roftl: So why would photogs in Miami have such an interest? :blink:

well, at least we know he still has the wallet with the manly angles :naughty:

Yes :lmfao:

This didn't come out last Friday did it?:naughty:

That was my first thought too. :roftl:

What I really want to know is how the hell a random Belgian magazine got ahold of pics of Mika in some front yard in America. How random. I mean, even in the UK the media doesn't seem to care if he's strolling out of his front door unless he's arm-in-arm with a half-naked Lady Gaga. :roftl: So why would photogs in Miami have such an interest? :blink:

the magazine says that they have their own photographers abroad... They also published holiday pics of mika, some months ago. So they are interested in MIKA, not only with a half naked lady gaga next to him :aah:

Yes :lmfao:

That was my first thought too. :roftl:

Yeah....That was my first thought too. We are a cynical lot aren't we :naughty:

Great minds...:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Have you seen his green "wallet" or "purse" in his hands in this picture ? :mf_rosetinted:

Everytime that he goes out and that he is taken by photographers he has it :mf_rosetinted: (even with Lady Gaga, and Adele) :thumb_yello: there is something strange with it... :shocked:

If I remember well, he brought it when he came to Milan in 2007 :teehee: From that moment he no longer has it changed :naughty:

Have you seen his green "wallet" or "purse" in his hands in this picture ? :mf_rosetinted:

Everytime that he goes out and that he is taken by photographers he has it :mf_rosetinted: (even with Lady Gaga, and Adele) :thumb_yello: there is something strange with it... :shocked:

It's just a "wallet" or whatever he's calling it these days:naughty:

He's certainly getting his moneys worth with it, he's had it nearly 4 years now.

He's certainly getting his moneys worth with it, he's had it nearly 4 years now.

He probably bought three of course :wink2:

aren't we exaggerating a little bit right now lol :teehee: I really think the pic isn't fake, but it's indeed possible that it's jodi marr's house...

We have probably just been here too long :naughty:

Yes and have seen enough yogic flying and such to be a little skeptical. :lmfao:

I think that it's the home of Jodi Marr :naughty:

If it is, she's got fantastic taste. That house is truly beautiful.

Maybe he bought three and has just been cycling through them. :mf_rosetinted: