Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I got it:roftl::roftl:

Mika, man, you see, even though the colourful wigs, we don't mean to hurt you, we're only having fun:mf_rosetinted:

Wigs are nothing compared to the Barbie pic :blush-anim-cl: which was the very first Wonkalanding item I saw :blush-anim-cl::wink2::naughty:

Mika is a teaser and so are we :wink2:

That's also why I wrote "Good Gone Curls" , because we love to tease him lovingly :naughty:

The big question being, does he read Wonkaland? :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Wigs are nothing compared to the Barbie pic :blush-anim-cl: which was the very first Wonkalanding item I saw :blush-anim-cl::wink2::naughty:

Mika is a teaser and so are we :wink2:

That's also why I wrote "Good Gone Curls" , because we love to tease him lovingly :naughty:

The big question being, does he read Wonkaland? :lmfao:

I need to see that Barbie pic:naughty:

And btw, the answer to your question is: YES:mf_rosetinted:

(stolen pic)

*In Porto, July 2011*

Man next to Mika: ok, see that thing you wear on your neck? if the fresh products giver get too close, you whistle in it...

Mika: You think they'll reach me?? That barrier is quite far away... And thanks for giving me a pink one to match my hair :pinkbow:

Guy in red cap on the left: oh, they always seem to reach you:mf_rosetinted:

Guy sitting on the right: geez, its gonna be 100000 yelling fangurls *puts headphones on* i should have stayed home...

110621023400391717.jpg

(stolen pic)

*In Porto, July 2011*

Man next to Mika: ok, see that thing you wear on your neck? if the fresh products giver get too close, you whistle in it...

Mika: You think they'll reach me?? That barrier is quite far away... And thanks for giving me a pink one to match my hair :pinkbow:

Guy in red cap on the left: oh, they always seem to reach you:mf_rosetinted:

Guy sitting on the right: geez, its gonna be 100000 yelling fangurls *puts headphones on* i should have stayed home...

110621023400391717.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

What about fan boys ? :teehee: