Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so IN!! :thumb_yello:

Yay! :clap:

Hahah, this random thought just popped into my head... I wonder if Meeks would be creeped out about this. Imagine if we all went to his gigs wearing the t-shirt but we'd be the only ones there with that shirt. There would be a certain dress code too: wear black pants and the Guy Fawkes mask. Every time he has a gig he sees this person in the audience but doesn't have a clue what it's about. It would be even creepier since we all live in different countries. :roftl:

Okay, carry on people, nothing to see here...

Hahah, this random thought just popped into my head... I wonder if Meeks would be creeped out about this. Imagine if we all went to his gigs wearing the t-shirt but we'd be the only ones there with that shirt. There would be a certain dress code too: wear black pants and the Guy Fawkes mask. Every time he has a gig he sees this person in the audience but doesn't have a clue what it's about. It would be even creepier since we all live in different countries. :roftl:

it could work, provided he doesn't occasionally visit MFC anymore to see what his crazy fans are up to :biggrin2:

that would certainly creep him out - but are you saying that one than more person can't wear the shirt at the same gig? :sad: cos i kinda had an image of the whole front row wearing the shirt :naughty:

that would certainly creep him out - but are you saying that one than more person can't wear the shirt at the same gig? :sad:cos i kinda had an image of the whole front row wearing the shirt :naughty:

Of course we'll do it like this - the whole mask thing was just a product of my sick and twisted imagination. :lmfao: We wouldn't want to scare Da Boss at his own gig! :mf_rosetinted:

Of course we'll do it like this - the whole mask thing was just a product of my sick and twisted imagination. :lmfao: We wouldn't want to scare Da Boss at his own gig! :mf_rosetinted:

o ok :blush-anim-cl:

though now i kinda wanna scare him too..:naughty:

omg a chimp... wearing litte shorts... bottle feeding a baby kitty... :fangurl:

it's actually a baby tiger! :teehee: The chimp mum had to wear shorts because of the tigers claws.

Seriously look at her face in the second picture, she looks so happy! And the way she's holding the little tiger. Awwww! :wub2:

it's actually a baby tiger! :teehee: The chimp mum had to wear shorts because of the tigers claws.

Seriously look at her face in the second picture, she looks so happy! And the way she's holding the little tiger. Awwww! :wub2:

tigers are kitties!

ooh, i understand why. my kitty sometimes accidentally tries to claw up my golden area too :teehee: