Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

Hilarious isn't it! :naughty: Too bad it doesn't get updated much...

i love these, some are so random! :roftl: hopefully one day that tumblr will get revived cuz i've already saved all those memes

this reminds me of something i've been meaning to ask...

WillyWonka, do you have a tumblr where you post you captions & photo manips? i wanna reblog some of them so bad!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love these, some are so random! :roftl: hopefully one day that tumblr will get revived cuz i've already saved all those memes

this reminds me of something i've been meaning to ask...

WillyWonka, do you have a tumblr where you post you captions & photo manips? i wanna reblog some of them so bad!

Nope, never got into tumblr, just got them all in here...But be my guest, if you please...

sweet!!! i just reblogged the one foot ball one, it still makes me :roftl: everytime i see it :aah:

I've never seen that before! :floor: Hahhahah that's even better than the 'several feet boy' one!

I admit, I do stalk your tumblr every now and then. :teehee:

EDIT: The one you've reblogged from whytheyrehot is so true!

Edited by flyingkites

I've never seen that before! :floor: Hahhahah that's even better than the 'several feet boy' one!

I admit, I do stalk your tumblr every now and then. :teehee:

EDIT: The one you've reblogged from whytheyrehot is so true!

OMM! how curse-filled...dirty...and ACCURATE...:aah::teehee:

just shared this on fb..thnx for the heads up guys..:biggrin2:

So you like naughty girls then eh? :das:

Okay SORRY, I promise I'm going to get some sleep soon but I'm just way too hyper at the moment! :roftl:

don't be sorry! we all know you're a naughty girl...you're like a wonka-in-training...:roftl:

Oh my.... Mika please... tweet, post a blog, a vlog, a picture of you naked, or even dressed up... but DO SOMETHING!! PEOPLE IS STARTING TO :loco: HERE!!!

starting to? you make it sound as if craziness in the Wonkaland thread is a new thing :lmao:

Oh my.... Mika please... tweet, post a blog, a vlog, a picture of you naked, or even dressed up... but DO SOMETHING!! PEOPLE IS STARTING TO :loco: HERE!!!

nah :mf_rosetinted:

we are OK

we don't need him anymore....

Kurt-Crying.gif

Yes!

Look:

SDC12173.jpg

Double chicken, double the fun :lmfao:

Chicken was on sale when I went shopping, you got two for the price of one :das:

And yes, those are small carrots :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika