Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

Mina!! the smiley is sooooo coooool!!! (how did you do it:shocked:):thumb_yello:

and look at this first smiley's face when Mika is behind his/her back...:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I founed on MFC so long ago, that I dont remember who made it ... I have so many Mika emoticons and using them on MSN ... but this one is one of my fav :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because he is a common european, every CE has an M on their forehead...:thumb_yello:

Dear Wonka! :original: it's "she" and she is not common at all:shun: :wink2: (you can call her "a true european" if you want to:wink2:

and in this case "M" stands for sth else...:wink2:

ps. edit: ha! I still think it's "she" but I took it for granted...and didn't really check..what if its "he"...:shocked:

Edited by Melisanda

Dear Wonka! :original: it's "she" and she is not common at all:shun: :wink2: (you can call her "a true european" if you want to:wink2:

and in this case "M" stands for sth else...:wink2:

ps. edit: ha! I still think it's "she" but I took it for granted...and didn't really check..what if its "he"...:shocked:

Ok, true european, but here in portugal they are called srd (No determined bread) or commo european instead...:naughty:

Haven't you checked its balls yet??? How old is the cat???

well he knows what is BEST for hif fans ff2n.gif?t=1327074201

:floor:

Best smiley I've ever seen!

Mina!! the smiley is sooooo coooool!!! (how did you do it:shocked:):thumb_yello:

and look at this first smiley's face when Mika is behind his/her back...:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

If that was me I'd be like this: :das:

Ok, true european, but here in portugal they are called srd (No determined bread) or commo european instead...:naughty:

:floor::lmao:

I know it's completely normal, but take that sentence out of its context and it sounds so wrong... :roftl:

Best smiley I've ever seen!

If that was me I'd be like this: :das:

:floor::lmao:

I know it's completely normal, but take that sentence out of its context and it sounds so wrong... :roftl:

It was meant to sound wrong...:mf_rosetinted:

ahh. we can call her whatever you want...:wink2: (I didn't name her "Mika" btw:wink2: in fact she has different names...basically her name is Mitzi (it was my brother's idea :wink2:), but yesterday I called her "claustrophobia" "brasilia" and "I love you"

the cat is about...8 months....someone checked but...I believe it's a girl:wink2: and I have to think about anticonception...which disturbs me a bit...

Yes,that's the BEST ! :mf_rosetinted:

ahh. we can call her whatever you want...:wink2: (I didn't name her "Mika" btw:wink2: in fact she has different names...basically her name is Mitzi (it was my brother's idea :wink2:), but yesterday I called her "claustrophobia" "brasilia" and "I love you"

the cat is about...8 months....someone checked but...I believe it's a girl:wink2: and I have to think about anticonception...which disturbs me a bit...

You have to think about sterilization, ASAP :wink2:

You have to think about sterilization, ASAP :wink2:

yes...I think you are right...but it worries me a bit...you know...she trusts me and we have a great relationship...and suddenly I'm taking her to some strange place and they do that operation...to her...and what will she think? I mean I think when an animal is ill I believe it "feels" it makes sense to go to a doctor...but she is a normal, healthy cat....ohhhhh

but I heard pills are not very good for cat's health....so .....

and one more thing...I think it's a bit sad ..what if she wants to have little babies?:-( one day....and maybe one day I'd like to have a baby from her...when she is old...

but you are right....I have to do it...

best smiley ever!! :roftl::roftl:

And YOU, what are you laughing? YOU will be banned from all my gigs.

CommercialNRJMusicAwards2012-ShakiraJustinBieberRihannaLMFAODavidGuettaOthers003_0007.jpg

i know he was talking to elina, but i was sniggering like crazy when it scrolled to this and i was like 'da boss is reading my mind' for a split second :shocked:

:lmfao:

I named my dog Mika...:mf_rosetinted:

My cat is called sushi...

yes...I think you are right...but it worries me a bit...you know...she trusts me and we have a great relationship...and suddenly I'm taking her to some strange place and they do that operation...to her...and what will she think? I mean I think when an animal is ill I believe it "feels" it makes sense to go to a doctor...but she is a normal, healthy cat....ohhhhh

but I heard pills are not very good for cat's health....so .....

and one more thing...I think it's a bit sad ..what if she wants to have little babies?:-( one day....and maybe one day I'd like to have a baby from her...when she is old...

but you are right....I have to do it...

It's for her own good...

The pill can cause breast carcinoma and if you do it after her fist heat she already stands a 5% chance of getting it...

So if she hadn't had the heat yet it it's time...

And don't worry about she thinking it's not right to take her to a vet when she's not ill, shell thank you later...:thumb_yello:

Besides, there are already too many abandoned cats starvnig and dying on the streets, you don't need her to breed a few more..

If you want another cat you can always adopt an abandoned one, there are so man out there:thumb_yello:

It's for her own good...

The pill can cause breast carcinoma and if you do it after her fist heat she already stands a 5% chance of getting it...

And don't worry about she thinking it's not right to take her to a vet when she's not ill, shell thank you later...:thumb_yello:

Besides, there are already too many abandoned cats starvnig and dying on the streets, you don't need her to breed a few more..

If you want another cat you can always adopt an abandoned one, there are so man out there:thumb_yello:

about your Sushi : nice :original:

(and my dog is called Mina..but we named her like that about 10 years ago:wink2: actually I named her like that cause she was making faces and "mina" in pl means "face" but like in "making funny faces" she was making miny)

thank you for encouraging me! yes. I will do it.....(hope she still loves me after that....; you know all the cats I had in the last 15 or sth years were males....)

:floor: ......ok,but he didn't say for how long.....:mf_rosetinted:

NO, I DIDN'T SAY FOR HOW LONG, I SAID "IN THIS THREAD"!!!!!

Ooohh that's true! Can we talk about big blue balls again? :devil:

NO, YOU CANNOT!!!!!

giiirls, don't let him stop yoouuu!!!! and don't let him scare you!!!!:wink2::boxing:

DO NOT ENCOURAGE THEM, YOUNG LADY

I GO AWAY FOR ONE SEC AND WHAT DO I SEE WHEN I GET BACK. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

ff2n.gif?t=1327074201

THAT'S IT. YOU WILL ALL BE BANNED FROM MY GIGS!!!!

mika101.jpg

I GO AWAY FOR ONE SEC AND WHAT DO I SEE WHEN I GET BACK. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

THAT'S IT. YOU WILL ALL BE BANNED FROM MY GIGS!!!!

mika101.jpg

but Annie..those capital letters when you quoted me...I didn't say that:roftl:

and they really don't need encouraging:roftl: they do it all the time, everywhere and on every occasion:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

now Mika looks really serious!!! (I'm almost shiverring...) ok, if you don't want me at your gigs, that's fine:mf_rosetinted:

It's for her own good...

You're right,we have here so many cats on the street (and dogs) just because people are ignorant and cruel,and no law for that. And it's a cool name Sushi,he(or she) likes fish or chicken? :biggrin2:

and they really don't need encouraging:roftl: they do it all the time, everywhere and on every occasion:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

now Mika looks really serious!!! (I'm almost shiverring...) ok, if you don't want me at your gigs, that's fine:mf_rosetinted:

Guilty as charged... :naughty:

BUT MIKA, HOW CAN WE NOT MAKE NAUGHTY COMMENTS WHEN YOU'RE SO :chkn: ?! It's all your fault really when you think about it. :shun::roftl:

You're right,we have here so many cats on the street (and dogs) just because people are ignorant and cruel,and no law for that. And it's a cool name Sushi,he(or she) likes fish or chicken? :biggrin2:

there's nth more sad than a dog or a cat without home:tears:

:boxed: No Mika said it, but I did something wrong. :roftl:

same here :shun:*bawls her eyes out*

BUT MIKA, HOW CAN WE NOT MAKE NAUGHTY COMMENTS WHEN YOU'RE SO :chkn: ?! It's all your fault really when you think about it. :shun::roftl:

exactly!!:aah: it's definitely blame it on da boss....:teehee:

are you saying he is like a snowman chicken?:mf_rosetinted: (cold as ice and hot like..chicken?:wink2: and..easy to melt?)

Edited by Melisanda

I am not :chkn:. See:

2004752308771149171rsvq.jpg&t=1

Oh dear god, that must be the most unflattering Mika picture I've ever seen! :roftl:

are you saying he is like a snowman chicken?:mf_rosetinted: (cold as ice and hot like..chicken?:wink2: and..easy to melt?)

That's exactly what I'm saying! :das: Easy to melt... And you know what happens to snow when you pour water over it outside it stiffens up. :naughty: