Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the fact that basically every picture I've seen from the NRJ Awards have been in this thread since I haven't had the time to check MFC this weekend. :roftl:

Except for Wonkaland, of course. 'Cause this is the most important thread. :naughty:

:naughty:

:biggrin2:

:wub2:

I love the fact that basically every picture I've seen from the NRJ Awards have been in this thread since I haven't had the time to check MFC this weekend. :roftl:

Except for Wonkaland, of course. 'Cause this is the most important thread. :naughty:

I TOTALLY AGREE...:thumb_yello:

Mika: Here i go, totally self confident and all say hello to my fans....

2012y01m29d_110650437.jpg

When suddenly the urge to pee is stronger than life....

2012y01m29d_110650703.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

To me the second pic looks like:

"OMG, do I see Wonka there? :shocked:" :roftl:

When suddenly the urge to pee is stronger than life....

2012y01m29d_110650703.jpg

:lmfao::thumb_yello:

Oh you're right! See how he has his finger on his temple? That picture is actually taken just a second before he was doing the ' :loco: ' gesture. :naughty:

At the moment I thought:"Hhmmmm, temple, is that how they call it these days?":blink:, until I got the enlightening moment and realized that you were talking about his forehead. :doh::aah::roftl:

Edited by nenartus

:lmfao::thumb_yello:

At the moment I thought:"Hhmmmm, temple, is that how they call it these days?":blink:, until I got the enlightening moment and realized that you were talking about his forehead. :doh::aah::roftl:

:floor:

my mama always said our bodies are god's temples. in Mika's case, she's more right than she knows :teehee:

i'd worship at the temple of Mika :naughty: