Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

Ooohhhhhhhh, I'm so jealous at her wig. Why didn't I get one for myself? The only thing I have is a disgusting red stripe in my hair.

ByVirginieMelgine57.jpg

But wait, I have an idea. I'm gonna sing her a beautiful song and in the meantime I steal her wig. She won't notice.

ByVirginieMelgine61.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm getting closer. That wig is almost mine.

ByVirginieMelgine63.jpg

IIIDDAAAAA, WATCH OUT!!! MIKA IS TRYING TO STEAL YOUR WIG!!!

dbd09a7455904357af9c479892ad55d9.jpg

Ida: What do you think you are doing? If you try to steal my wig, I'll do terrible things with your hand.

Mika: AAAHHHHH!!! What did you do with my hand!!!

ByVirginieMelgine64.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I just found out that Wonka AND Rosa will be at my Portuguese gig. I'm so excited right now that my knees start to shake. Sorry guys, but I need to sit down for a while. I will continue this gig in a few minutes.

IMG_0038-1.jpg

How I haven't seen this thread before! Wonkaland rules! :bow::bow::bow:

Here's my contribution.

I'm not Prince Charming, I'm not! I'm a stud!

93mkf.jpg

Told ya!

27044221881973482709315.jpg

There are many things I would say right now, but all of them would get me sent to the NC. :teehee::naughty:

OMG, I just found out that Wonka AND Rosa will be at my Portuguese gig. I'm so excited right now that my knees start to shake. Sorry guys, but I need to sit down for a while. I will continue this gig in a few minutes.

IMG_0038-1.jpg

Yeah,so you better get your ass to Porto on time and rock da f*cking venue!!!!!!

:aah: :aah:

IMG_0038-1.jpg

:naughty:

How I haven't seen this thread before! Wonkaland rules! :bow::bow::bow:

Here's my contribution.

I'm not Prince Charming, I'm not! I'm a stud!

93mkf.jpg

Told ya!

27044221881973482709315.jpg

:naughty:

There are many things I would say right now, but all of them would get me sent to the NC. :teehee::naughty:

:teehee:

Ooohhhhhhhh, I'm so jealous at her wig. Why didn't I get one for myself? The only thing I have is a disgusting red stripe in my hair.

ByVirginieMelgine57.jpg

But wait, I have an idea. I'm gonna sing her a beautiful song and in the meantime I steal her wig. She won't notice.

ByVirginieMelgine61.jpg

ByVirginieMelgine63.jpg

Ida: What do you think you are doing? If you try to steal my wig, I'll do terrible things with your hand.

ByVirginieMelgine64.jpg

:lmfao:

OMG!!!!You are crazy hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah this one is awesome!!! hahahahaahahahahahaahahahaha you are killing me hahahahahahahah

Doesn't he look like he's grabbing a liana and flying all over the jungle like tarzan????:mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't he look like he's grabbing a liana and flying all over the jungle like tarzan????:mf_rosetinted:

I saw pics... and I really didn't expect Tarzan behind yt link!!!! This one is awesome!!! Yes he is, but I think his voice would be lil different!!! :teehee:

ByVirginieMelgine57.jpg

ByVirginieMelgine61.jpg

ByVirginieMelgine63.jpg

ByVirginieMelgine64.jpg

:boxing:

:bash:

:chair:

:starwars:

And after an epic fight...

mikawig1.jpg

But I still don't know what happened to my left hand :boxed: