The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a specific interview Mika did. It was a Spanish interview and the interviewer told Mika he "emitted love" or something along those lines and Mika was really stunned/happy. I'd really like to find it again. Anybody know where I could find it? Thanks!

I'm looking for a specific interview Mika did. It was a Spanish interview and the interviewer told Mika he "emitted love" or something along those lines and Mika was really stunned/happy. I'd really like to find it again. Anybody know where I could find it? Thanks!
was it an audio or video interview? and do you know when (in what year) it took place?

• 3 weeks later...
It was video! I believe it was in 2009, but I may be wrong.

spanish interview maybe in 2009, the interviewer said Mika ''emmited love'' wouldn't that be the El Hormiguero one???

Hi! I haven't been around in a while and I was wondering if there's pics (or something) of the printables that you could order with tool. I'd really love to see it.

printables??? didn't you mean screenprints???

if so, here's a pic by @Feiticeiro of it

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3819974&postcount=1997

spanish interview maybe in 2009, the interviewer said Mika ''emmited love'' wouldn't that be the El Hormiguero one???

printables??? didn't you mean screenprints???

if so, here's a pic by @Feiticeiro of it

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3819974&postcount=1997

Yes! Thank you :huglove: Is it only that? I thought it was like a book since it's very pricy.

When Mika used to (occasionally) blog about stuff he was into at the moment, he posted some vintage-looking photographs. Many had people with horse heads and one photo was of people with narwhal horns in the sea. They were really neat and sort of creepy. This was on the old mikasounds. Does anyone know the name of the photographer or where I could find the old mikasounds stuff again? I can't seem to find this anywhere. Thanks!

I'm looking for the italian version of Stardust. I heard it on the background of a video :wub2:

You can buy it here:

http://www.amazon.it/Stardust-Italian-Version/dp/B009A9D0IG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1356312895&sr=8-2

When Mika used to (occasionally) blog about stuff he was into at the moment, he posted some vintage-looking photographs. Many had people with horse heads and one photo was of people with narwhal horns in the sea. They were really neat and sort of creepy. This was on the old mikasounds. Does anyone know the name of the photographer or where I could find the old mikasounds stuff again? I can't seem to find this anywhere. Thanks!

I've got an archive of his blogs from 2008/2009 but I don't remember this and can't find it, sorry. :dunno: