The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Hi :bye:I'm writing this on behalf of Angela I can't remember her MFC name just now sorry  :doh: She posted on instagram to ask if anyone saved all Mika'a tweets because she can only go back to 2010 and that got me wondering too....

50 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi :bye:I'm writing this on behalf of Angela I can't remember her MFC name just now sorry  :doh: She posted on instagram to ask if anyone saved all Mika'a tweets because she can only go back to 2010 and that got me wondering too....

I guess they're all somewhere in the old Twitter updates threads - here is the first one, with some of Mika's first tweets collected in the first post:

As we were chatting a lot more back then, that thread has 161 pages - I don't know for how long all the tweets were collected/copied in the first post, so it might take time to find them, but they hopefully are all saved somewhere on here. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Angela in the USA? Her username is Adprice.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

I guess they're all somewhere in the old Twitter updates threads - here is the first one, with some of Mika's first tweets collected in the first post:

As we were chatting a lot more back then, that thread has 161 pages - I don't know for how long all the tweets were collected/copied in the first post, so it might take time to find them, but they hopefully are all saved somewhere on here. :dunno_grin:

Thank you so much dear Karin :flowers2: :hug: 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 10:22 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

That was in Compiegne in 2011 when he released Elle me dit as a single and sang it for the first time there 

He performed EMD for the first time at B'estfest Bucharest on 2.07.2011, Compiegne was on 9.07.2011.

Here's the proof, I was there :wink2:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, krysady said:

He performed EMD for the first time at B'estfest Bucharest on 2.07.2011, Compiegne was on 9.07.2011.

Here's the proof, I was there :wink2:

Thank you @krysady :bow: I had no clue he had performed it first at Bestfest :doh:You were very lucky to hear it live for the very first time :wub2: and all the videos from that concert make it look like a very special one :wub2: 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Hero said:

Not sure who HerA is! :lmfao:

If you are interested, here in my country, there is a society for light and gas supplies which is called that!  :lmfao:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Arianne921 said:

If you are interested, here in my country, there is a society for light and gas supplies which is called that!  :lmfao:

Hera is also the Greek goddess of fertility, family and women. I guess she would be, seeing as she is both Zeus' sister AND wife! :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been going through my Mika posters and this one I'll share below has me intrigued, it might be a long shot but I'd like to know if there was ever a larger picture shared (or even an explanation!) of the little picture of Mika down in the bottom right corner of the poster:

20240518_075027.thumb.jpg.afc4e4352462643125740402e0a4bd7a.jpg

Close up:

20240518_075013.thumb.jpg.3322c3a67149f7b48af1254cd2b9554f.jpg

I can make out that the word above is 'missing' but I'd like to know what it actually might be! The poster is from Vi Unge magazine.

4 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I can make out that the word above is 'missing' but I'd like to know what it actually might be! The poster is from Vi Unge magazine.

Must have sth to do with the Rain music video. The milk carton with the "missing" photo is a prop from that.

Ah the whole photo (outfit / background) is from the Rain mv. They must have taken it on that set :)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I've been going through my Mika posters and this one I'll share below has me intrigued, it might be a long shot but I'd like to know if there was ever a larger picture shared (or even an explanation!) of the little picture of Mika down in the bottom right corner of the poster:

20240518_075027.thumb.jpg.afc4e4352462643125740402e0a4bd7a.jpg

Close up:

20240518_075013.thumb.jpg.3322c3a67149f7b48af1254cd2b9554f.jpg

That milk carton was used in Rain mv and then sold at auction for Helping Haiti charity in 2010 after the Haiti earthquake. He was also taking part at the single released for that charity, you can read about it here: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31836-mika-for-charity-newseventsfoundationscauses/?do=findComment&comment=3999649 and here: 

post-18723-0-80065000-1431414220.jpg

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, krysady said:

That milk carton was used in Rain mv and then sold at auction for Helping Haiti charity in 2010 after the Haiti earthquake. He was also taking part at the single released for that charity, you can read about it here: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31836-mika-for-charity-newseventsfoundationscauses/?do=findComment&comment=3999649 and here: 

post-18723-0-80065000-1431414220.jpg

MIKA RAIN

MIKA_RAIN.thumb.jpg.31884a81bf44eb98d7973124b3df7104.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1