Mika devient un vrai french lover! - June 17 2011

Lucrezia

Mika devient un vrai french lover!

Le chanteur Mika va donner un concert à Compiègne le 9 juillet prochain. Il est en ce moment à Paris pour en parler mais également pour travailler sur son troisième album prévu début 2012. Cet album comprendra des chansons d'amour en français.

Mika a choisit de donner un concert à Compiègne, sur la place devant le palais impérial. Il prévoit de concocter ce troisième album avec la participation de Empire of the Sun, le producteur électro William Orbit (collaborateur de Madonna) et est rentré en studio ce matin avec le DJ français Martin Solveig.

Le chanteur de "Take It Easy" reste fidèle à l'une des ses marques de fabrique, à savoir l'originalité et le besoin de plaire ! En effet, il a eu l'idée insolite de contacter des inconnus pour la participation à la création de son album. L'un d'entre eux y apparaît d'ailleurs, comme s'en réjouit Mika dans un entretien pour "Le Parisien" : "Il habite encore chez ses parents et m'a joué ses morceaux dans sa chambre. Il est présent sur quatre titres de l'album".

Une autre inconnue apparaît dans les paroles. Le compositeur interprète s'est servi de l'histoire personnelle d'une jeune femme, dont il a fait une chanson du récit de sa vie :"82, rue des Martyrs" (qui ne fait d'ailleurs pas partie de l'album, comme rapporte "Le Parisien").

Le titre de l'album "The Origin of Love" ("L'Origine de l'amour" en français, ndlr), a été choisi par Mika "parce que ce sont douze chansons d'amour avec des tonalités différentes", a expliqué le chanteur. Cet album est également sans doute un hommage à la combativité de sa sœur victime d'un grave accident l'année dernière. En tous cas, on a vraiment hâte de l'entendre.

Link: http://www.closermag.fr/actualite/view/231203/News-people/Dernieres-News/Mika-devient-un-vrai-french-lover-

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mika is a true French lover!

React

The singer Mika will give a concert in Compiègne on July 9 this year.It is currently in Paris to talk about but also to work on her third album in early 2012.This album will feature love songs in French.

Mika has chosen to give a concert at Compiegne, in the square before the palace.He plans to put together this third album with the participation of Empire of the Sun, the electro producer William Orbit (collaborator of Madonna ) and returned to the studio this morning with French DJ Martin Solveig .

The singer of "Take It Easy" stays true to one of his trademarks, namely originality and the need to please!Indeed, he had the unusual idea to contact strangers for participation in the creation of his album.One of them is also, as was glad Mika in an interview for "Le Parisien": "He lives with his parents and played me his songs in his bedroom. It is present four tracks on the album " .

Another unknown is the lyrics.The songwriter has used the personal story of a young woman, he has a song in the story of his life: "82, rue des Martyrs" (which is also not part of the album as reported "Le Parisien").

The album title "The Origin of Love" ("The Origin of Love" in French, ed), was chosen by Mika "because they are twelve love songs with different tones," he explained the singer.This album is probably a tribute to the fighting spirit of his sister suffered a serious accident last year.In any case, we can not wait to hear it.

Mika devient un vrai french lover!

Le chanteur Mika va donner un concert à Compiègne le 9 juillet prochain. Il est en ce moment à Paris pour en parler mais également pour travailler sur son troisième album prévu début 2012. Cet album comprendra des chansons d'amour en français.

Mika a choisit de donner un concert à Compiègne, sur la place devant le palais impérial. Il prévoit de concocter ce troisième album avec la participation de Empire of the Sun, le producteur électro William Orbit (collaborateur de Madonna) et est rentré en studio ce matin avec le DJ français Martin Solveig.

Le chanteur de "Take It Easy" reste fidèle à l'une des ses marques de fabrique, à savoir l'originalité et le besoin de plaire ! En effet, il a eu l'idée insolite de contacter des inconnus pour la participation à la création de son album. L'un d'entre eux y apparaît d'ailleurs, comme s'en réjouit Mika dans un entretien pour "Le Parisien" : "Il habite encore chez ses parents et m'a joué ses morceaux dans sa chambre. Il est présent sur quatre titres de l'album".

Une autre inconnue apparaît dans les paroles. Le compositeur interprète s'est servi de l'histoire personnelle d'une jeune femme, dont il a fait une chanson du récit de sa vie :"82, rue des Martyrs" (qui ne fait d'ailleurs pas partie de l'album, comme rapporte "Le Parisien").

Le titre de l'album "The Origin of Love" ("L'Origine de l'amour" en français, ndlr), a été choisi par Mika "parce que ce sont douze chansons d'amour avec des tonalités différentes", a expliqué le chanteur. Cet album est également sans doute un hommage à la combativité de sa sœur victime d'un grave accident l'année dernière. En tous cas, on a vraiment hâte de l'entendre.

Link: http://www.closermag.fr/actualite/view/231203/News-people/Dernieres-News/Mika-devient-un-vrai-french-lover-

grazie Lucrezia :huglove:

Thanks for posting and translating :thumb_yello:

It seems he's telling everyone the title is The Origin Of Love, if it really was a working title, I'm sure he would have clarified it by now. Unless he does do a 180 later on, I would think that it is the actual title.

Thanks for posting and translating :thumb_yello:

It seems he's telling everyone the title is The Origin Of Love, if it really was a working title, I'm sure he would have clarified it by now. Unless he does do a 180 later on, I would think that it is the actual title.

Then he would be telling everyone how he almost named it T.O.O.L like he did with wag ? :huh::naughty:

We all made such an outcry with WAG, maybe with TOOL he will use the French name not the English one.

The musical/movie Hedwig and the Angry Inch had a song by the same name by Stephen Trask...Bonnie Pink covered it, Rufus Wainwright....wonder why he is using the same name as something by someone else?? :aah:

Mika is a true French lover!

React

The singer Mika will give a concert in Compiègne on July 9 this year.It is currently in Paris to talk about but also to work on her third album in early 2012.This album will feature love songs in French.

Mika has chosen to give a concert at Compiegne, in the square before the palace.He plans to put together this third album with the participation of Empire of the Sun, the electro producer William Orbit (collaborator of Madonna ) and returned to the studio this morning with French DJ Martin Solveig .

The singer of "Take It Easy" stays true to one of his trademarks, namely originality and the need to please!Indeed, he had the unusual idea to contact strangers for participation in the creation of his album.One of them is also, as was glad Mika in an interview for "Le Parisien": "He lives with his parents and played me his songs in his bedroom. It is present four tracks on the album " .

Another unknown is the lyrics.The songwriter has used the personal story of a young woman, he has a song in the story of his life: "82, rue des Martyrs" (which is also not part of the album as reported "Le Parisien").

The album title "The Origin of Love" ("The Origin of Love" in French, ed), was chosen by Mika "because they are twelve love songs with different tones," he explained the singer.This album is probably a tribute to the fighting spirit of his sister suffered a serious accident last year.In any case, we can not wait to hear it.

thank you a lot for the translation:wub2: ...

I can`t wait to hear the new album! I allready love it form those short words about it^^

We all made such an outcry with WAG, maybe with TOOL he will use the French name not the English one.

Yes I thought about it "The Origin Of Love" = TOOL when you say the title in english and in french you can traduce it like: "L'Origine De L'Amour" = LODLA - Er :teehee: when you said it very quikly... it sounds like... :aah::biggrin2: I did not mean to find this :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
Yes I thought about it "The Origin Of Love" = TOOL when you say the title in english and in french you can traduce it like: "L'Origine De L'Amour" = LODLA - Er :teehee: when you said it very quikly... it sounds like... :aah::biggrin2: I did not mean to find this :roftl:

I'm French but I don't understand :lmfao:

Unless you mean " L'Au-delà "? "The Beyond" , then the meaning would be very deep :wink2: like "Heaven And Hell" :dunno:

Archived