New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

I guess he heard my whining that I can't sing in French:

:roftl:yes, it was definitely because of your complaints.

and he's sick of forgetting the lyrics:aah::aah::aah:

He forgets English lyrics, too. :dunno:

I have not heard the song in English yet but I look forward to it - for similar reasons you do.:teehee:

Girls where did u hear/read that there will be Elle me dit in English? I think he said that french songs WILL NOT be just french versions of English songs and I think he meant also that English songs won´t be English version of his French songs. :dunno:

Girls where did u hear/read that there will be Elle me dit in English? I think he said that french songs WILL NOT be just french versions of English songs and I think he meant also that English songs won´t be English version of his French songs. :dunno:

he sang English version during last gig :)

The review I like the best is... I was sceptical about a French song, but I love it! To me, those few simple words say so much more than the most gushing review by an obviously diehard Mika fan. *Is bursting with pride*

What makes you think it was not a diehard fan who wrote that?:teehee:

The review I like the best is...

I was sceptical about a French song, but I love it!

To me, those few simple words say so much more than the most gushing review by an obviously diehard Mika fan.

*Is bursting with pride*

Funniest post in a long time. Mind you I guess no one would dare describe the writer as a die hard fan. :lmfao:

What makes you think it was not a diehard fan who wrote that?:teehee:

It could have been a fan, but what I really meant is that it seems to be someone who wasn't sure he/she would like a French song, and ended up loving it. It's just something very simple that someone wrote, that's why I like it.

It could have been a fan, but what I really meant is that it seems to be someone who wasn't sure he/she would like a French song, and ended up loving it. It's just something very simple that someone wrote, that's why I like it.

yes, I like simple comments, too. As for me, I was looking forward to the French songs but I am now a bit skeptical about them.:teehee:

Elle me Dit in English - Thanks Tiibet!!

Quick - someone work out what he is singing!! It's really hard to catch the details....I heard "Get your ass to #1" and something about speaking Japanese....

[YOUTUBE]kyE86S5z1Y4[/YOUTUBE]

I couldn't hear the lyrics properly last night, even I was there, and it's really difficult to catch them from the vid too. Maybe someone native speaker can hear them better.

It's almost impossible - even as a native English speaker - I can catch the odd line, but there is no way that I can hear enough to translate into verses or anything!

I couldn't hear the lyrics properly last night, even I was there, and it's really difficult to catch them from the vid too. Maybe someone native speaker can hear them better.

It was the same at the Roxy when he first sang GGG. Even those of us who were there and 15 feet away from him couldn't understand a word. :aah:

Me and Eloise were trying to figure this out few minutes ago, we have few words.. :)

So far:

She tells me can´t you write a happy song

Get your ass to number one

Give a try a little higher (Or you can try a little harder)

She tells me you could be a millionaire

But you´re so full of ---?

:aah:

Me and Eloise were trying to figure this out few minutes ago, we have few words.. :)

So far:

She tells me can´t you write a happy song

Get your ass to number one

Give a try a little higher (Or you can try a little harder)

She tells me you could be a millionaire

But you´re so full of ---?

:aah:

I'm sure it's You can try a little harder. :thumb_yello:

I love it in English :wub2:

Is the single for sale in France?

Because my friend is going to France on a holiday and she will buy it for me if it's for sale there :teehee:

Please help me :aah:

I don't think the single is available as a physical CD, otherwise we could have all bought it on the web. It seems that it is only downloadable via French and Belgian i-Tunes, that is the problem.

I don't think the single is available as a physical CD, otherwise we could have all bought it on the web. It seems that it is only downloadable via French and Belgian i-Tunes, that is the problem.

Damd :sneaky2:

Then she has another mission, find as many Mika stuff as possible :aah:

It's also on the Canadian and Mexican iTunes.