UK based Mika fans read this!

IngievV

I was contacted by a really nice lady from the BBC (she really is, I googled her), and they are making a new tv show, similar to You Bet! and are looking for Mika Fans. She was mainly interested in the lovely Kath, but told me she would like to get in touch with as many UK Mika fans as possible. Basically you would have to go on the show and get a few challenges (like guess the song after only hearing a second of it etc.) and represent the awesomeness of Mikafandomness.

If you're interested then PM me as soon as possible. If not, carry on:naughty:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Through Mikafans.net.

She asked me to forward her info to Kath and if more fans were interested. She rightly assumed everybody knows everybody:naughty:

I've sent you a message Ingie to ask if I can be considered too. I'd love to be on the show and do have experience in front of an audiance as I've done singing, acting and public speaking. But whatever happens, I'm happy and will watch it with excitement.

This will be good for the fans and especially, great publicity for Mika.

Edit: I'd be happy to just be in the audiance if I don't get chance to be involved.

Pity Sara, you'd nail it:naughty: Anyways, no more people are needed:biggrin2:

Hehe, good then :naughty: I will watch with interest though!

What if Richard Bacon was the host? Still bad timing? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, errr.... I guess I'd go anywhere or do anything for Richard :lmfao: you have a point there

• 2 weeks later...
Oh! I would love to participate. either on the show or in the audience :D

to bad i don't live i the uk :(

Did she mention when the show would air?

I would have liked to participate as well, but apparently they don't need any more people.

I want to watch the show on TV though.

Archived