monte carlo

Mika4Life13

Hey guys I haven't been here much, my life is crazy and my dad passed away last month, but I saw the tween flick monte carlo yesterday and was surprised to hear love today, relax, and blame it on the girls... I'm reporting this from my blackberry so I can't really see if this has been posted but I thought it was my duty to inform you all!

Xoxoxo alex

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys I haven't been here much, my life is crazy and my dad passed away last month, but I saw the tween flick monte carlo yesterday and was surprised to hear love today, relax, and blame it on the girls... I'm reporting this from my blackberry so I can't really see if this has been posted but I thought it was my duty to inform you all!

Xoxoxo alex

Sorry about your dad! :huglove:

Xoxoxo alex

:huglove: if you need to talk... xx

Xoxoxo alex

ALEX!!! *crash tackles*

Sorry to hear about your Dad :huglove:

That's really cool about Mika's songs being in Monte Carlo though (Never heard of that movie, what's it about?)

Xoxoxo alex

sorry about your dad *sends :huglove: :huglove:*

glad for know MIKA songs are playing in another movies :biggrin2:

Xoxoxo alex

Sorry about your dad:wub2::wub2:

Ooh yes, I was wondering in what situation they played those songs in the movie ? :aah:

Thanks guys <3

But in the movie love today is played during like a club scene and I forget when relax is played but biotg is played at the end of the movie!

The movie is about a girl her friend and her stepsister who go to paris on vacation, and the girl is mistaken for a celebrity and gets whisked away to monte carlo where they all fall in love (dumb) but the mikaness was worth it!

Archived