MIKA@I Want My MTV Ibiza - 15 July 2011

dcdeb

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that´s what I´m gonna do. But.. if Mika called.... :mf_rosetinted: you know... :mf_rosetinted: with a huge pain in my heart I would have gone with him :mf_rosetinted:

He won't call, he'll end up wasted tomorrow night and he'll miss his flight to Porto....

I waited and waited for Mika to call me, but he didn´t... I received no invitation, so, no, I´m not going to this one :shun:

No, he didn't call me either. And I was so sure he would :mf_rosetinted:

Do we know if/when this will be broadcast?

mellody found this:

here are some more infos: http://www.amnesia.es/

they expect ca. 4,000-6,000 people each evening, and it seems like some of it will be on TV too:

The headline sets will be aired in the form of 2 x 1 hour specials called “I WANT MY MTV IBIZA’ on Saturday 6th August at 9pm and Saturday 9th September at 9pm on MTV UK’s premiere music channel; MTV MUSIC (#350) MTV DANCE (#353) incorporating must see live performances, artist interviews and exclusive backstage access. The specials will also be available to view on mtv.co.uk across the summer, with full access to video content, galleries and interviews. MTV Spain will also be promoting the shows across their channels throughout the summer, along with MTV HD broadcasting to 27 Countries

That means I may see it on MTV here eventually... sometime in fall, maybe...

She wouldn't get arrested, she'd get lynched

lynched? :shun:

he better makes it to Porto, cause if not, I wouldn´t mind to get lynched :mf_rosetinted:

No, he didn't call me either. And I was so sure he would :mf_rosetinted:

maybe...

I still have hope. My plane to Porto takes off at noon, so he still have time to call :mf_rosetinted:

Mika!! MIKA!!!! HUGE HANGOVER, MAN??? RUSH TO GET YOUR PHONE AND CALL MEEEE!!! Do you really want to perform with NO MFCERS front row??? :aah: