Favourite of the three new songs?

Which of the new songs is your favourite?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the new songs is your favourite?

• Elle Me Dit
    • 82 Rue Des Martyrs/Karen
    • Blame It On The Weather

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

It took me almost a year to answer this question

I ended up picking EMD because that' s the one I listened to all summer long , yet I totally love Karen as well :wub2:

But after many hearings Karen makes me sad , when EMD always cheers me up and it always makes me happy and hyper whenever I hear it and also because it was another huge Mika hit , that made him win the NRJ music awards and it's still playing in France :wub2: kind of like Grace Kelly or Relax , a mega huge hit :wub2: so it makes me so proud of our boy :mikalove:

I love EMD but I voted for Karen, because I think it's the one which would sound the best in English.

EMD in English is very good and quite funny, but it's about a kid arguing with his mum because she thinks he's wasting his life. So people who don't understand Mika, would be thinking, "Mika you are 28 years old. Grow up already!" Wheras Karen seems to tell a mature and sad story, so I think that would sound better on the album.

I also love the tune to Karen. It's really great.

But EMD has done a lot for Mika, and it is really good.:mikalove:

Mine is definitely 82 Rues Des Martyrs/Karen :wub2::wub2:

I don't know what's wrong with me but when I heard Underwater for the first time,I loved it immediately.And BIOTW also.But Karen.....I'm curious what the final version will be :teehee:

I don't know what's wrong with me but when I heard Underwater for the first time,I loved it immediately.And BIOTW also.But Karen.....I'm curious what the final version will be :teehee:

There's nothing wrong with you :huglove: Underwater and BIOTW are very good songs too, I love them but Karen has something special for me. Every person has their own tastes and that's good :wink2:

Can't wait to heard them on the album :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived