Favourite of the three new songs?

Which of the new songs is your favourite?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the new songs is your favourite?

• Elle Me Dit
    • 82 Rue Des Martyrs/Karen
    • Blame It On The Weather

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like all three a LOT.

Since I keep returning to 'Karen' most often,

it must be my FAV of them.

RE: MIKA --

"In France, he's bigger than Johnny Hallyday

and fancy cheese put together --

so big that his show there in July 2008 was staged

in front of 55,000 fans

at the Parc des Princes Stadium in Paris

and featured

$1.3 million worth of acrobats, clowns

and associated stage production."

definitely the karen one - and NOT mainly because of the name! :naughty: it's just WOW, it caught me the moment i first heard it in the compiegne queue during the soundcheck. i love the melody, the rhythm, the changes between slow and fast, and especially that rock guitar sound in the middle. it makes me feel happy, it's stuck in my head since saturday, and i can't get enough of listening to it. :fangurl: it has made it among the top of my fave mika songs from one day to the next. and that's even though it's in french! (there were times when i'd have rather eaten my socks than voluntarily listened to any french music...) :naughty:

p.s. now i should only start finding out what the lyrics are about! :lmfao:

Difficult to choose... but I love Karen I think it is my favorite from the new ones !I love the guitar bits and elle est libre parts even though the tune makes me think of Viva la Vida's Coldplay :teehee:

I do love the three songs but I voted for Karen because it is the right mix between melody and energy... I just love the way it goes from the melody to the drums where you wanna jump, danse and clap your hands... :mf_lustslow:

"Elle me dit" is more a Summer song for me and "Blame it on the Weather" deserved to be heard completed, with more instruments behind, more chords and voices/chorus ... but I already love it :wub2:

Archived