Dia duit

Leanan sídhe

Hey all! I am Leanan sídhe, or more commonly known as Elena. Born and bred in Ireland, 15years old and living in the north section. I have dyslexia and dyscalculia but love school and have a passion for art. Enough of that rubbish, I love Mika! I am also a fan of Sigur Ros and Jonsi. A few years ago one of my brothers listened to mika. We never had a . . good childhood. He worked night shifts and was in bed while I was awake. If anything bad happened I would go to his room, crawl into his bed and listen to mika while he told me stories half asleep and eventally just let me listen to music, which normally is mika. Started listening to him more often and fallen in love, top 3 favorite artists.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey all! I am Leanan sídhe, or more commonly known as Elena. Born and bred in Ireland, 15years old and living in the north section. I have dyslexia and dyscalculia but love school and have a passion for art. Enough of that rubbish, I love Mika! I am also a fan of Sigur Ros and Jonsi. A few years ago one of my brothers listened to mika. We never had a . . good childhood. He worked night shifts and was in bed while I was awake. If anything bad happened I would go to his room, crawl into his bed and listen to mika while he told me stories half asleep and eventally just let me listen to music, which normally is mika. Started listening to him more often and fallen in love, top 3 favorite artists.

:welcomeani: to the MFC! :flowers2:

I'm sure you'll be happy here and will find good friends :wink2:

Ah, I am using my mobile phone to use the internet, it normally messes about and might be why I have 2 threads lol. Tersea, I live on the very out skirt part of Derry (or londonderry if you are picky), just beside the border to Donegal. I can walk from my house and over in about 3mins which is helpful. Where about in Ireland are you? Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes and I hope to get to know you all more.

Ah, I am using my mobile phone to use the internet, it normally messes about and might be why I have 2 threads lol. Tersea, I live on the very out skirt part of Derry (or londonderry if you are picky), just beside the border to Donegal. I can walk from my house and over in about 3mins which is helpful. Where about in Ireland are you? Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes and I hope to get to know you all more.

When I was in Ireland with my parents in 2002 (as a grown up aged 31 :teehee:), we drove through Derry...:teehee:

Hi Elena, I'm from Dublin.

Cassidla, what did you think of Derry? I half expected Tresra to be from Dublin, it being capital and all :)

I didn't see that much from Derry, but I can remember that I was a little shocked because there were so much soldiers...

But I really loved Giant's causeway, Dunluce Castle and the Carrick a Rede rope bridge :teehee:

Archived