• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to go to school tomorrow... I´ve got to write a chemistry exam cause I missed it this wednesday due to illness...

that´s what you get when get ill in school.... you may stand up on saturday morning and hurry there to write it in a room were a teacher sits who´s got not the slightest idea of the subject so don´t even try to ask questions... then the room is full of other students who missed some exams (usually people who only wanted to ditch and so they don´t give a **** that there is someone sitting who wants to have a good mark...so what do I learn. You get punished for being ill.

oh my... now I feel better:blush-anim-cl:

I have to go to school tomorrow... I´ve got to write a chemistry exam cause I missed it this wednesday due to illness...

that´s what you get when get ill in school.... you may stand up on saturday morning and hurry there to write it in a room were a teacher sits who´s got not the slightest idea of the subject so don´t even try to ask questions... then the room is full of other students who missed some exams (usually people who only wanted to ditch and so they don´t give a **** that there is someone sitting who wants to have a good mark...so what do I learn. You get punished for being ill.

oh my... now I feel better:blush-anim-cl:

Awww .. I know how you feel :) I was ill to a couple of days ago and the only thing I could think of "OMG I HAVE TO STUDY MY MATHS test":aah:

I know the feeling :aah:

Ah, do you also have exams comming up?

Ahah, they are foolish, but very funny! I adore my class! :D

Yeh... Not good, not good :no:

Do you have exams in precise periods? How does it work in your countries? we have a lot of tests, all year long and this period almost everyday! :shocked:

Archived