Wow, now I'm extremely curious about what you do for a living, asking people private questions! :das:

oh sweet honey..:wink2: furtunately I'm not (yet) in this hot seat :roftl::roftl::roftl:

but I have a technical question....

in my life I'm used to "you can always say noo, I won't answer that" what about here...can you say "noooo, no answer, sorry, next question" ? :wink2:

guess not, won't be fun....but what fun if someone really doesn't want to answer a certain q? :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh sweet honey..:wink2: furtunately I'm not (yet) in this hot seat :roftl::roftl::roftl:

but I have a technical question....

in my life I'm used to "you can always say noo, I won't answer that" what about here...can you say "noooo, no answer, sorry, next question?" :wink2:

Oh okay then, I already know what I'm going to ask you then. :wink2:

I'm not sure if you can say 'no' to a question though, I guess if you find it too offensive you can? :dunno: After all the point is to have fun and get to know other MFCrs, not to upset anyone or make them feel bad.

Oh okay then, I already know what I'm going to ask you then. :wink2:

I'm not sure if you can say 'no' to a question though, I guess if you find it too offensive you can? :dunno: After all the point is to have fun and get to know other MFCrs, not to upset anyone or make them feel bad.

:original: if I volunteer..:roftl: but you know your question wasn't offensive at all and still for some reasons I don't wanna answer it... ok, maybe in different circumstances but I don't feel really in cognito here...

I love asking questions and sometimes answering them but for instance I can completely understand Mika saying different things publicly to protect himself (I guess I wouldn't like sth like that in private life...:roftl:)

and even if I know some facts about a sweet person flyingkites all I will really know is that a person with that nickname answered like that....not knowing your face and real name so it's safe:thumb_yello:

I already know I won't be able to answer many questions honestly here...don't know the questions but can predict some of them...:roftl:

anyway...I'm spoiling the mood!!!!!!! forget everything I said:huglove:

need to go and change the music...been listening to one song Patrick Wolf 'the city' almost the whole day -of course doing different things...at the same time...it's that kind of song I can play non stop doing different things...but now I feel 'enough"!!!!!!!

:original: if I volunteer..:roftl: but you know your question wasn't offensive at all and still for some reasons I don't wanna answer it... ok, maybe in different circumstances but I don't feel really in cognito here...

I love asking questions and sometimes answering them but for instance I can completely understand Mika saying different things publicly to protect himself (I guess I wouldn't like sth like that in private life...:roftl:)

and even if I know some facts about a sweet person flyingkites all I will really know is that a person with that nickname answered like that....not knowing your face and real name so it's safe:thumb_yello:

I already know I won't be able to answer many questions honestly here...don't know the questions but can predict some of them...:roftl:

anyway...I'm spoiling the mood!!!!!!! forget everything I said:huglove:

No no, not at all! I totally understand what you mean.

I'm willing to tell people about myself and about my life, I've got nothing to hide, but I guess it's easier to do as a member of MFC, not me as in *enter full name and picture here* :biggrin2: I've always been a bit gullible so I've learnt to take care of my privacy a bit better, but as I already said, I really don't think I've got nothing to hide. :dunno: I'm happy to be me and I've come to terms with things that have happened to me in my past and I accept them as a part of me and my life.

Wow, talk about spoiling the mood! :roftl:

No no, not at all! I totally understand what you mean.

I'm willing to tell people about myself and about my life, I've got nothing to hide, but I guess it's easier to do as a member of MFC, not me as in *enter full name and picture here* :biggrin2: I've always been a bit gullible so I've learnt to take care of my privacy a bit better, but as I already said, I really don't think I've got nothing to hide. :dunno: I'm happy to be me and I've come to terms with things that have happened to me in my past and I accept them as a part of me and my life.

Wow, talk about spoiling the mood! :roftl:

good:thumb_yello::wink2: and yes..it's not spoiling the mood really....in fact things like that interest me most...

ps..and about my job..I like it but really I can think of many other things I would gladly do....(I was always like that..,in fact deciding to study one thing I rejected another oportunity and I kind of miss it...) in fact now I'm taking a break from it...good thing is I can sort of change it in many directions...it's kind of flexible...not very much but still....

I´m home after a short schoolday:biggrin2:

I had a talk and have been very good:blush-anim-cl: . I actually hate talks but that one was not bad

same here!!! :D had dinner and now.... :das:

I got 10 in english just because i didnt allow other students to write exercises on blackboard :roftl:

ME TOO!! It has always been my life's DREAM to be a psychologist!!! :teehee:

It's so fascinating, I did one of my final exams on psychology! I wouldn't want to be one though, I'm super sensitive so I'd probably worry about my clients way too much... My boyfriend wants to be one some day. :teehee: He'd be a good one too, he's extremely calm and he has a soothing voice.

I'm just furious now...someone broke my favourite plant and of course nobody knows anything about it... (maybe, maybe it was the dog, or the cat...but they're always innocent...no evidence if you haven't seen them doing that....ahhhh, anyway I can't blame the animal cause I have to be more clever than them when I put things around...anyway they don't have an easy access to this place...)

:blowup:

ps. do you also have the feeling that whenever you have a thing or sth that you really like it gets broken or lost or destroyed and the things you don't really like or care last forever??

I've got the same feeling...it's like the old, ugly, shiny, unbelievable crappy mother's vase of flowers(dunno if I translated if correctly) seems to last forever, no matter how many times my cat, or my 2 years old niece, or even I dropped it(by mistake of course:das:) it won't break...and my fav tea cup(with the Dracula Castle which I visited a couple of years ago) broke after a week :boxed:

it's unfair:boxed:

Archived