aha, so flyingkites was right. yeah . I thought the same:thumb_yello:

I love the idea but feel a bit insecure about that...:roftl: no matter if being in hot seat or asking questions...cause you know...really ....I don't think I would really ask the questions I wanna ask....publicly , here....so it would be like soft version of what I'd have in my head....:roftl:

NO HOLDS BARRED - you can ask anything!!! :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We could always do it RIGHT now .... Astor can be on right NOW ... and it will run for the next 16 hours ... then we can start with you flyingkites in the morning ... what'cha think? :aah:

First I thought you were talking about us fighting and when I got to the "it will run for the next 16 hours" I was like... WHAT? :aah:

Anyways, I'm in! :thumb_yello: I'm actually really really nervous about his now, I'll probably end up regretting this... :teehee:

,....... JUST try not to get yourself sent to the Naughty Corner!!! :naughty:

What is this 'Naughty Corner' you speak of? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm actually a bit surprised I haven't been sent there yet. :teehee:

First I thought you were talking about us fighting and when I got to the "it will run for the next 16 hours" I was like... WHAT? :aah:

Anyways, I'm in! :thumb_yello: I'm actually really really nervous about his now, I'll probably end up regretting this... :teehee:

it's where you get to do naughty things with Mika or something :mf_rosetinted:

,....... JUST try not to get yourself sent to the Naughty Corner!!! :naughty:

never really been sent there ...(though in real life with some people I can be very naughty:wink2: normally I'm like suggestive but not too obvious:wink2:) but naughty corner is such a lovely place...:roftl:

[/color]

Don't worry!!! :roftl: I'm like this...:licks_lips::freak: sharpening my teeth :licks_lips: right now...:roftl:

noooo, I'm kidding

anyway....if I were in this hot seat I'd want to tell the truth and only truth (cause that's the point and the fun) but...noone really knows if this is the one and only truth.....:wink2: only you know that...

i got bored so i turned Mika into Wilykit (or is it Wilykat, i never could get them straight)

WilyKat.jpg

THUNDERCATS, HO!

:floor:

I love how calm his facial expression is!

say things like what i'd said about doing naughty things with Mika in front of some mods or something :teehee:

But I'm such a good girl, I wouldn't know what to say! :fisch:

I have been sent to the Naughty Corner, plenty of times. And sometimes I even sneak in through the back door - JUST because that place is SO much fun!!! :das:

That would be awesome yall duking it out for the next 16 hours .... even Mike Tyson could not stand up to that!! :roftl: We will just start it the proper way tomorrow .. because I am seriously running out of time. I can't be late home tonight - got a date! :das: It will be all shiny and new tomorrow and it is going to be SO much FUN - just like it use to be!!! FIRST ONE TO PM me gets to be the FIRST guest in the HOT SEAT. :das:

Don't worry!!! :roftl: I'm like this...:licks_lips::freak: sharpening my teeth :licks_lips: right now...:roftl:

noooo, I'm kidding

anyway....if I were in this hot seat I'd want to tell the truth and only truth (cause that's the point and the fun) but...noone really knows if this is the one and only truth.....:wink2: only you know that...

:lmfao:

You're right though, I'd answer honestly too, simply because I have such faith in other MFCrs that you guys wouldn't ask anything that would be extremely upsetting. I know I wouldn't, since I try to live by the rule "treat others as you'd like them to treat you"...

I have been sent to the Naughty Corner, plenty of times. And sometimes I even sneak in through the back door - JUST because that place is SO much fun!!! :das:

That would be awesome yall duking it out for the next 16 hours .... even Mike Tyson could not stand up to that!! :roftl: We will just start it the proper way tomorrow .. because I am seriously running out of time. I can't be late home tonight - got a date! :das: It will be all shiny and new tomorrow and it is going to be SO much FUN - just like it use to be!!! FIRST ONE TO PM me gets to be the FIRST guest in the HOT SEAT. :das:

NICE. :das: Good luck with the date!

:lmfao:

You're right though, I'd answer honestly too, simply because I have such faith in other MFCrs that you guys wouldn't ask anything that would be extremely upsetting. I know I wouldn't, since I try to live by the rule "treat others as you'd like them to treat you"...

NICE. :das: Good luck with the date!

hahahah the date is my boys ... who btw are also MFCers!! :das: I have got to get them to come back on here - they use to drive the girlies crazy!! :das:

Okay so I'm gonna be in the hot seat tomorrow! I'm starting to have second thoughts about this... :roftl: Promise to be kind to me if you participate!

:clap: the hot seat!! i saw that thread browsing once....scary but cool..:biggrin2:

and you brave girl!!:thumb_yello: i love it! look out for my questions, i'll be pelting 'em at u...:naughty:jk

have a great date!!:wink2:

gosh..I should start dating!!! (just have mixed feelings about that...I'd better say I should meet boys)

:clap: the hot seat!! i saw that thread browsing once....scary but cool..:biggrin2:

and you brave girl!!:thumb_yello: i love it! look out for my questions, i'll be pelting 'em at u...:naughty:jk

You're going to have one friend less on FB after that. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Challenge accepted! I reckon you'll be the next victim to volunteer? :wink2:

hahahah the date is my boys ... who btw are also MFCers!! :das: I have got to get them to come back on here - they use to drive the girlies crazy!! :das:

oh....your boys...like your sons?:wink2:

yes...bring them here...too much girls is just...not healthy:wink2:

Okay so I'm gonna be in the hot seat tomorrow! I'm starting to have second thoughts about this... :roftl: Promise to be kind to me if you participate!

have courage!!!!:thumb_yello: have fun :original: :original:

ps. if you start early tomorrow I won't be here...but maybe I'll have time tomm. afternoon:thumb_yello: ...to ask you a spicy question....:roftl:

in fact I have to be careful at that cause at my work I ask people very intimate questions and it's kind of normal to me...

You're going to have one friend less on FB after that. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Challenge accepted! I reckon you'll be the next victim to volunteer? :wink2:

nope. that would be astor.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:but i will volunteer after...

have courage!!!!:thumb_yello: have fun :original: :original:

ps. if you start early tomorrow I won't be here...but maybe I'll have time tomm. afternoon:thumb_yello: ...to ask you a spicy question....:roftl:

in fact I have to be careful at that cause at my work I ask people very intimate questions and it's kind of normal to me...

Wow, now I'm extremely curious about what you do for a living, asking people private questions! :das:

nope. that would be astor.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:but i will volunteer after...

Oh yeah. How silly of me. :teehee:

I'll be looking forward to your turn... :roftl:

Archived