• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just furious now...someone broke my favourite plant and of course nobody knows anything about it... (maybe, maybe it was the dog, or the cat...but they're always innocent...no evidence if you haven't seen them doing that....ahhhh, anyway I can't blame the animal cause I have to be more clever than them when I put things around...anyway they don't have an easy access to this place...)

:blowup:

ps. do you also have the feeling that whenever you have a thing or sth that you really like it gets broken or lost or destroyed and the things you don't really like or care last forever??

omg! found the geography mock exam we're having tomorrow! mwhahaha >;D (lets hope none of my teachers stalk me :mf_rosetinted: )

gonna quickly try to do it....wish i looked for it before ah! xD

i could probably find spanish, chem and bio to but i dont think i will....i'll be a good girl :aah:

I studied for my biology exam for 3 hours, but then I convinced my parents to let me skip school tomorrow because I'd fail the exam anyway. So I'm happy :yay:

I used to do that too when I was younger! Sometimes I even managed to convince my mum that it's not necessary for me to go to my violin practice... :teehee: Once a slacker, always a slacker!

I'm just furious now...someone broke my favourite plant and of course nobody knows anything about it... (maybe, maybe it was the dog, or the cat...but they're always innocent...no evidence if you haven't seen them doing that....ahhhh, anyway I can't blame the animal cause I have to be more clever than them when I put things around...anyway they don't have an easy access to this place...)

:blowup:

ps. do you also have the feeling that whenever you have a thing or sth that you really like it gets broken or lost or destroyed and the things you don't really like or care last forever??

OMG yes! I hate when that happens!

My mums pets used to destroy everything too... I still love them, mainly because cats equal instant entertainment. A few years ago our cats knocked the Christmas tree over simply by running past it. :roftl: And once our other cat jumped on the dinner table, sat down in front of the window and placed his tail over a lit candle, you can guess what happened. :lmfao:

Do you guys remember when we use to have the Hot Seat on here??? It was SO much fun .... I REALLY think we should bring it back!!!! :teehee:

Was it the thing where everyone could ask a certain member any question they liked and they had to answer? I saw the thread once and thought it was amazing!

OMG yes! I hate when that happens!

My mums pets used to destroy everything too... I still love them, mainly because cats equal instant entertainment. A few years ago our cats knocked the Christmas tree over simply by running past it. :roftl: And once our other cat jumped on the dinner table, sat down in front of the window and placed his tail over a lit candle, you can guess what happened. :lmfao:

:original:

yes, cat equals instant entertainment :original:

oh, what you described I can imagine sooo well :thumb_yello::original:

(haaa, I adore my cat but because she goes up and down and everywhere I don't let her live where I live...we just visit each other...:roftl:) btw she's so silky...touching her is just heaven....

about the plant...I think maybe it happened during you know so called 'before Christmas cleaning'....in the house I live now you have to start very early cause it's huuuuuuge...)

nevermind....in such cases I always think I avoided something worse and I'm ok :wink2: like " how lucky I am it was only a plant...not....errmmm.....you know:wink2:

what's hot seat? :original:

ps. and about skipping school....I used to do it sooooo often :roftl: years ago.... but I felt v. nervous then cause I was the type "good at everything" ...noone knew I really liked only Polish and English...biology maybe but my biology teacher was soooo harsh (wait when I think about it now I really liked many things but when the teacher was awful I just didn't like the subject..maths...brrrrr.....contrary I had a quite nice german teacher but I hated that subject...poor lady was convinced I am sooo good at German..hahaha ), so I had to learn what I missed and still pretend to be a good girl... with excellent grades....

at school I was kind of angel/devil .....old times... I changed ...don't wanna be good at everything anymore

Was it the thing where everyone could ask a certain member any question they liked and they had to answer? I saw the thread once and thought it was amazing!

YES!!!

Everyday someone different was in the 'Hot Seat' and anyone could ask them ANYTHING!!! It was SO much FUN!!!! I think they stopped doing it because it is A LOT of maintainence for the person running the thread! BUT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN - and such a cool way to get to know anything you ever wanted to know about someone!!! :das:

If I brought it back do you guys think people would participate. Seems like people don't participate like they USE to around here :sneaky2: OR and if so WHO would volunteer to sit in the hottest of all seats FIRST!?!? :teehee:

YES!!!

Everyday someone different was in the 'Hot Seat' and anyone could ask them ANYTHING!!! It was SO much FUN!!!! I think they stopped doing it because it is A LOT of maintainence for the person running the thread! BUT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN - and such a cool way to get to know anything you ever wanted to know about someone!!! :das:

If I brought it back do you guys think people would participate. Seems like people don't participate like they USE to around here :sneaky2: OR and if so WHO would volunteer to sit in the hottest of all seats FIRST!?!? :teehee:

I don't see why not :aah:

(will I regret this? :mf_rosetinted:)

YES!!!

ME ME ME ME ME! :dance_man:

I'd certainly participate, and I think there'd be lots of other people who'd be willing to do so too, it's such a fun idea! When was the last time you had it? There might be eager newbies (like me :wink2: ) who want to get to know people on MFC.

ME ME ME ME ME! :dance_man:

I'd certainly participate, and I think there'd be lots of other people who'd be willing to do so too, it's such a fun idea! When was the last time you had it? There might be eager newbies (like me :wink2: ) who want to get to know people on MFC.

WOW it's been years ... it died and went away. But, it was awesome enough to breathe new life once more .... ESPECIALLY for all the newbies - and BOY do we have a lot!!! :clap:

YES!!!

it sounds like fun! a little scary though... what kind of things do people ask?

YES!!!

aha, so flyingkites was right. yeah . I thought the same:thumb_yello:

I love the idea but feel a bit insecure about that...:roftl: no matter if being in hot seat or asking questions...cause you know...really ....I don't think I would really ask the questions I wanna ask....publicly , here....so it would be like soft version of what I'd have in my head....:roftl:

At dawn, we shall fight til death. :mf_rosetinted:

You can be the first one if you want to, that is if HollyD gets this thing back to life which I really hope she does! :teehee:

We could always do it RIGHT now .... Astor can be on right NOW ... and it will run for the next 16 hours ... then we can start with you flyingkites in the morning ... what'cha think? :aah:

Archived