glad that you're back :huglove: Last week I had exams too, but I didn't study and I went on here everyday *shuns self*

I'm good, thank you... there are some weird stuff around, but I'm still fine How about yourself?

I'm fine thanks:huglove: I'm free today..it's Romania National Day:biggrin2:and there are flags every where, and everybody is singing the hymn :boxed:dunno what has gotten into them..they don;t usually love Romania:aah:oh well:mf_rosetinted:

I'M GOING TO BE A TUTOR STUDENT! :dance_man: I'm so excited cause I've never been one before! Now I'm hoping they'll pick me to be the one who's in charge of international relations... :fisch:

Oh, hello everyone. :bye:

Hii!:bye: and congrats:wub2:AND good luck :das: how are you?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coolies, bon appetit! :thumb_yello:

backkkkkk :bye:

I'm fine thanks:huglove: I'm free today..it's Romania National Day:biggrin2:and there are flags every where, and everybody is singing the hymn :boxed:dunno what has gotten into them..they don;t usually love Romania:aah:oh well:mf_rosetinted:

ahhh lucky youuuu!! yeah Vietnamese don't like the government too :mf_rosetinted:

ahhh lucky youuuu!! yeah Vietnamese don't like the government too :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, same here:biggrin2:the Romanians don't like anything about their country, but strangely enough, on every 1st December they seems to forget this thing :dunno: we are very strange people, believe me :mf_rosetinted:

Hii!:bye: and congrats:wub2:AND good luck :das: how are you?

Thank you! :huglove: I'm good thanks, having a day off like you actually! And happy Romania National Day! :teehee:

People act like that over here too. Although everyone seemed to celebrate a lot more when Finland won the hockey championship earlier this year, it was crazy!

Had a good dinner? :biggrin2:

yeah, same here:biggrin2:the Romanians don't like anything about their country, but strangely enough, on every 1st December they seems to forget this thing :dunno: we are very strange people, believe me :mf_rosetinted:

LMAO people here likes holidays 'cause they get to stay home, but other normal days they're pretty much normal... They only hate the government when they talk about it :naughty: I guess we're pretty much strange people too! :aah:

So what cha doing? :biggrin2:

Thank you! I'm good thanks, having a day off like you actually! And happy Romania National Day!

People act like that over here too. Although everyone seemed to celebrate a lot more when Finland won the hockey championship earlier this year, it was crazy!

Had a good dinner? :biggrin2:

haha, hockey championship? :shocked:oh wow, we don't even have a team:blush-anim-cl::lmfao: the only sport we are winning at is gymnastics :biggrin2:

LMAO people here likes holidays 'cause they get to stay home, but other normal days they're pretty much normal... They only hate the government when they talk about it :naughty: I guess we're pretty much strange people too! :aah:

So what cha doing? :biggrin2:

Getting prepared to go out with my sister:thumb_yello:it's a sunny day, and with everyone happy and celebrating, it's quite a pleasant day:wub2:

so, I'll see you later guys :bye: have a good day :huglove:

haha, hockey championship? :shocked:oh wow, we don't even have a team:blush-anim-cl::lmfao: the only sport we are winning at is gymnastics :biggrin2:

Getting prepared to go out with my sister:thumb_yello:it's a sunny day, and with everyone happy and celebrating, it's quite a pleasant day:wub2:

That sounds nice! Well have fun, and happy Romania Day :bye:

Well it was the second time ever we won it, so it's not like we're that good at hockey... or anything else to be honest with you, hahah. :roftl: Have a great time today! :bye:

I've been lazy all day... And I'm not ashamed to admit it! :naughty: In fact, I don't have school until next Wednesday, so I'm going to be lazy all week...

wahh...? :shocked: why doesn't anyone attending school except for me? :aah:

I have this piece of homework, which I can't be bother to do it :sad:

wahh...? :shocked: why doesn't anyone attending school except for me? :aah:

I have this piece of homework, which I can't be bother to do it :sad:

Well our second period ended yesterday and they had scheluded us three off-days before the third one begins, so those three days (the 1st, the 2nd and the 5th of December) plus the weekend equal lots of free time. :teehee: Plus the 6th of December is the Finnish independence day so that's another day-off for everyone!

What do you have to do for that homework assignment?

Well our second period ended yesterday and they had scheluded us three off-days before the third one begins, so those three days (the 1st, the 2nd and the 5th of December) plus the weekend equal lots of free time. :teehee: Plus the 6th of December is the Finnish independence day so that's another day-off for everyone!

What do you have to do for that homework assignment?

ahhh lucky! :thumb_yello:

I have to research about IVF (in vitro fertilisation) if you've ever heard of it. Like you take sperms from a man, put it in a test tube, take an egg from a woman, put it in test tube, then put it back to the woman :bleh:

Hello :blush-anim-cl:

Hey! :bye: How are you?

ahhh lucky! :thumb_yello:

I have to research about IVF (in vitro fertilisation) if you've ever heard of it. Like you take sperms from a man, put it in a test tube, take an egg from a woman, put it in test tube, then put it back to the woman :bleh:

Oh wow! Well, at least the subject is interesting, I love science and biology even if I don't always understand it. :teehee:

Oh wow! Well, at least the subject is interesting, I love science and biology even if I don't always understand it. :teehee:

yeah I'm kinda interested in biology too, but I'd prefer studying about what's already existed, not something new. But I have to turn this report in tomorrow morning, so I'm not really in a mood for it :aah:

Archived