• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whatwhatwhat how does this work?? xD

Everyday someone different is in the Hot Seat ... tomorrow it is going to be Jaya :teehee: Today is flyingkites day and you can ask her anything at all. It can be about feelings, MIKA, music, life WHATEVER. It's fun. And it is a great way to get to know everyone - and ask those questions perhaps you have always wondered ..... I have learned SO much today!!! Like I would have NEVER known her REAL name or the fact that she has a TWIN brother! That is Soooooo cool! :aah:

Everyday someone different is in the Hot Seat ... tomorrow it is going to be Jaya :teehee: Today is flyingkites day and you can ask her anything at all. It can be about feelings, MIKA, music, life WHATEVER. It's fun. And it is a great way to get to know everyone - and ask those questions perhaps you have always wondered ..... I have learned SO much today!!! Like I would have NEVER known her REAL name or the fact that she has a TWIN brother! That is Soooooo cool! :aah:

:bye: Holly sweetie :huglove:

Question for Flyingkite:

What was the very first Mika song you heard and loved :wub2: ?

:bye: Holly sweetie :huglove:

Question for Flyingkite:

What was the very first Mika song you heard and loved :wub2: ?

You have to go to the Hot Seat thread and ask her!!! :naughty:

So nice to see you here Anne!!! :huglove: I am SO busy at work - and can't get away from the MFC!!! :roftl: I love days like this!!! :insane:

Check it out!

[YOUTUBE]MesZ5nMdTos&feature=plcp&context=C23b14UDOEgsToPDskLIlAYzPE2odIaTPxXZkG6C[/YOUTUBE]

OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU :naughty:

Your accent is so sweet. I really need to make a YouTube vid at some point.

I might do one now. God knows what about :roftl:

You should hear Austin's impression of him - it is spot on!! :teehee:

I feel silly for asking this, but who's Austin? :blush-anim-cl:

the first time i watched the shinig i was alone and i had to cut it off...that hotel is just too creepy...

I'm more worried about the twin girls... The "come play with us, Danny" scene just happened and I was holding my breath until it was over. :roftl:

Archived