Learn some foreign languages :)

mikahepburn

TEACH ME ALL THE THINGS :swoon: I love learning different languages! I can help people with English, and French. French is my second language, so its possible I won't be right 100% of time. Also, I know a bit of Persian/Farsi (Dari, the Farsi from Afghanistan) :thumb_yello:

So get at me if you want some help, and I'll think of something I want to know :mf_rosetinted:

does it take long time to study French?i really want to learn but there's only one month left for my vacation,can you help me?just the simpliest part,sorry i can only offer Chinese,and it's bloody difficult...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that would be awesome! I know nothing about Swedish, so it will be completely new :thumb_yello: And I can help as much as possible with French :teehee:

Great :thumb_yello: I know nothing about teaching, so will see how that goes :aah: And according to other people swedish is quite hard to learn :teehee:

I can help with JAPANESE. :japan:

Thank you very much.

Arigatou gozaimasu.

[YOUTUBE]j4VDujIMIyg[/YOUTUBE]

Good morning. This is MIKA.

Ohayou gozaimasu. MIKA desu.

[YOUTUBE]LKBGhJFEZIQ[/YOUTUBE]

Hello MIKA.

Konnichiwa MIKA

[YOUTUBE]-gLuEV7dABI[/YOUTUBE]

I can help you with spanish :wink2: what do you want to know in spanish?

Cool...!

I know this - Hola. Mi nombre es Egita. Y te amo. :naughty: that I know from spanish telenovel's.:aah:

How it's 'nice to meet you'..?

Gracias Alba.! Me encanta mi amigo..! :huglove:

And 'Thanks for the help '.?

You're welcome = De nada :huglove:

Thanks for the help = Gracias por la ayuda o por tu ayuda o por ayudarme :wink2:

You're welcome = De nada :huglove:

Thanks for the help = Gracias por la ayuda o por tu ayuda o por ayudarme :wink2:

Gracias por la ayuda, amigo...!

Thats sounds really cool, when I said it to myself...:clap:

Glad to have a teacher like you..!:flowers2:

Gracias por la ayuda, amigo...!

Thats sounds really cool, when I said it to myself...:clap:

Glad to have a teacher like you..!:flowers2:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: but remember:

if it's a boy it's "amigo"

if it's a girl it's "amiga"

:thumb_yello:

Does someone need some help with Russian? Don't think so, but if .... I can help :wink2:

As the matter of fact i used to have a few russian lessons but then i had to give up as i did have no time, but i have an ucranian maid and i could use to learn a few sentences if u don't mind theaching me...:naughty:

does it take long time to study French?i really want to learn but there's only one month left for my vacation,can you help me?just the simpliest part,sorry i can only offer Chinese,and it's bloody difficult...

It took me... 11 years to learn French properly and to become "bilingual".. But the basics aren't too hard :thumb_yello:

As the matter of fact i used to have a few russian lessons but then i had to give up as i did have no time, but i have an ucranian maid and i could use to learn a few sentences if u don't mind theaching me...:naughty:

I don't mind! Ask me everything you need :fisch:

What does desafortunademente mean? Spanish right...?

and why do i have it in my head? :blink::aah:

Yep, it' s spanish...

It means unluckily...

And either it's because says it a lot in spanish interviws, or because we have a member called desafortunadamente...:naughty:

Edited by willywonka

I don't mind! Ask me everything you need :fisch:

And can you write it in our alphabet?

Coz one of my major difficulties with russian was exactly your alphabet, for instance, i remember the D seemed like a boat...:teehee:

We take it in school here, so after 11 years of classes, I've earned the right to be officially bilingual :thumb_yello:

Ask away if you have questions about french, anyone at all :fisch:

I have one for you... this video that just got posted in the Nice thread:

what's the word he says after about 17 seconds, and repeats a bit after that?

"ca devient presque un ... en faite?" or something along those lines?

edit: nevermind, mari translated already. cauchemar = nightmare, that's my new word for today :)

Edited by smokesignal

We take it in school here, so after 11 years of classes, I've earned the right to be officially bilingual :thumb_yello:

Ask away if you have questions about french, anyone at all :fisch:

well,numbers?dates?common greetings like the way to say 'hello''morning''goodbye'....those parts that the language teachers teach young kids....my English teacher taught me once and i forgot them all!!!!just some words like 'salut''bonjour''cava'stayed in my mind.......help.........:aah: