Learn some foreign languages :)

mikahepburn

So I came up with this idea today, that anyone can learn some other languages!

Since the search engine doesn't work, so I hope that no one's posted this before I did :teehee:

How it works

You could improve your foreign skill or even learn another new language in this thread. Ask a question and hopefully some people could answer it to you. Simple as that! :original:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely want to learn French as well (especially since I'm going there in April and I still only know the very basic words - stupid brain won't remember anything!)... I would at least like to be able to have a simple conversation with people.

I've just flicked through the last few pages of the French speaking thread and picked up maybe a dozen words or phrases (I remembered good night, which was pretty good for me!)

I definitely want to learn French as well (especially since I'm going there in April and I still only know the very basic words - stupid brain won't remember anything!)... I would at least like to be able to have a simple conversation with people.

I've just flicked through the last few pages of the French speaking thread and picked up maybe a dozen words or phrases (I remembered good night, which was pretty good for me!)

:roftl::roftl:

aww i'm sure you'll know a fair amount for your trip..:thumb_yello:

• 7 months later...

Hi I would love to have someone who can improve my french, 'cause it sucks. Anyone who wants to help? :wink2:

I can help with Vietnamese (if anyone studies that :aah:)

Oh, I would be really happy if you could teach me some basic stuff, that would be really cool! :teehee:

And if anyone is interested I can help with Swedish, even if I don't think anyone wants to learn that :aah:

Hmm.. Actually I'm looking for someone to speak french or italian with (though i make an awful lot of mistakes in italian :roftl: would be cool if that person was only learning the language too!) and I don't know why, but I've always wanted to learn some polish :blink::teehee: And I could need a few basics in Persian, I only know funny words :aah: Oh yeah, and I can help with german :mf_rosetinted:

TEACH ME ALL THE THINGS :swoon: I love learning different languages! I can help people with English, and French. French is my second language, so its possible I won't be right 100% of time. Also, I know a bit of Persian/Farsi (Dari, the Farsi from Afghanistan) :thumb_yello:

So get at me if you want some help, and I'll think of something I want to know :mf_rosetinted:

TEACH ME ALL THE THINGS :swoon: I love learning different languages! I can help people with English, and French. French is my second language, so its possible I won't be right 100% of time. Also, I know a bit of Persian/Farsi (Dari, the Farsi from Afghanistan) :thumb_yello:

So get at me if you want some help, and I'll think of something I want to know :mf_rosetinted:

I love languages to :wub2:

French I need to practices my French! And if you want I can learn you Swedish :aah: