Cellar for Mikaphobics

crazyaboutmika

This is a virtual cellar where we will put Mikaphobics people around us when we can't bear with them any more :naughty:

No harm in that, but it will help us relax and take it easy when real life interferes with Mikaing :thumb_yello:

It's like the naughty corner , but the other way round :roftl:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Can I put my son in first. He posted a terrible lie on my facebook status.

I'd like him to remain there for a week (I'm a soft mammy really) and as punishment he is not to have any access to football on tv, any girls and as ultimate punishment, no chocolate.

I don't know if he will survive the week, but sure we'll give it a go. :teehee:

I'd like him to remain there for a week (I'm a soft mammy really) and as punishment he is not to have any access to football on tv, any girls and as ultimate punishment, no chocolate.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think I will jail my husband here too...he will be allowed out to go to work though :wink2:

In the interests of the children, hubbies will be allowed day release in order to go to work to earn money to put food on the table:thumb_yello:

And of course to subsidise the Mika fund :wink2:

I saw it there, and I wanted to comment but my computer restarted, and I forgot. :roftl:

I knew it was a joke. Very immature me :mf_rosetinted: did it as a revenge to my son, cause he was repeating how boring I am with Mika. So he suddenly started to like Mika on facebook for couple of days, until he found out that he didn't log out. :roftl:

i would still like to know what treasa's son said. :shocked:

just for clarification purposes of course...:mf_rosetinted:

He said in Treasa's name: "I dont like Mika anymore, I've realised he's over rated and i listen to him too much"

Blasphemy! But we knew there must be a catch.

:floor:

He said in Treasa's name: "I dont like Mika anymore, I've realised he's over rated and i listen to him too much"

WHAT?! :shocked: o he deserves the cellar..hopefully he'll be reformed after..:naughty:

And are there that many to fill a whole cellar???

Mikaphobics, i mean...

I think it's for people in general who say mean or nasty things about Mika. Or for those who restrict us from attending gigs or enjoying Mikas music.

I think we all know a few of these people. And when they annoy us and push us to our limit they get sent to the Cellar.

And are there that many to fill a whole cellar???

Mikaphobics, i mean...

So far, we have Silver's bro, my husband, Cassilda's , Treasa's son and a few of her so called "facebook friends" she couldn't keep as friends because they made nasty comments about Mika fans after Treasa's son posted a fake status on her name...I don't know how many they are, you'll have to ask Treasa :naughty:

WHAT?! :shocked: o he deserves the cellar..hopefully he'll be reformed after..:naughty:

wow. that's is awful. :wags_finger:

and she knows it was really him? of course he deserves the cellar, no windows. :sneaky2:

This is a virtual cellar where we will put Mikaphobics people around us when we can't bear with them any more :naughty:

No harm in that, but it will help us relax and take it easy when real life interferes with Mikaing :thumb_yello:

It's like the naughty corner , but the other way round :roftl:

Do I smell a plain_pumpkin.png? :roftl:

wow. that's is awful. :wags_finger:

and she knows it was really him? of course he deserves the cellar, no windows. :sneaky2:

It was him. When I went into the kitchen he was moving away from my coputer and laughing. Me, being a bit dim, didn't realise what he had done until the comments started to come in. :sneaky2:

It was him. When I went into the kitchen he was moving away from my coputer and laughing. Me, being a bit dim, didn't realise what he had done until the comments started to come in. :sneaky2:

well, it sounds like now you know who your real friends are, or better, who aren't - the ones that made comments...:teehee:

Archived