HollyD

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a question for everyone:

WHO are you going to kiss on New Year's? :snog:

WHO would you LIKE to kiss on New Year's? :das:

I'll answer if you promise to comment on my new year's resolution :naughty:

I'm going to kiss the friends we're celebrating New Year' s eve with obviously...my sweet son who will be there (my daughter will be at our house celebrating with her friends -that's a first) I'll have to kiss my husband too, even though I'd rather not:aah:

Now the :das: part

I'd love to kiss two men under the mistletoe, one of them is gay and the other isn't :das: but that's all I'll say :teehee:

It's a l o n g story really - I guess I will try and put it in a nutshell ...

hhhmmm .... okay - there is this guy. And we have this unspoken (thing) and I haven't seen him in over 13 YEARS ... I found out this morning that he is coming HERE in February. And well, the last time I saw him I was a good - decent size (not skinny - but SEXY) and I just can't let him see me like this! I have NEVER felt so MUCH motivation in ALL my life!!!! :das:

Ohh I see! :das: Well as Carmen said already, you know you have us as your support team here!

I have a question for everyone:

WHO are you going to kiss on New Year's? :snog:

WHO would you LIKE to kiss on New Year's? :das:

My boyfriend of over four and a half years.

My boyfriend of over four and a half years. :blush-anim-cl:

Ohh I see! :das: Well as Carmen said already, you know you have us as your support team here!

My boyfriend of over four and a half years.

My boyfriend of over four and a half years. :blush-anim-cl:

that's so sweet:wub2: four and a half? :shocked:that's excellent :huglove: I hope everything between you 2 will go as good(or better) as it went all this time:wub2:

I have one more resolutions, in the new year i'll stop being blonde!:aah:

I'll never stop being blonde, the dumb things I let out of my mouth amuse people around way too much! :naughty:

that's so sweet:wub2: four and a half? :shocked:that's excellent :huglove: I hope everything between you 2 will go as good(or better) as it went all this time:wub2:

Yes, we'll be having our fifth anniversary in April. :wub2: I can't believe it's been that long!

And thank you, you're such a sweetheart! :huglove:

wow:wub2:you're in University now right?:biggrin2:so that means you're together since high school?:wub2:

Yes, you're absolutely right. :teehee: We started dating when we were 16, a few weeks away from turning 17 and now we're both 21. He's actually my first bf too. :teehee:I know, I've always been unbelievably popular.

Ahh I'm so lucky to have him. :wub2:

Yes, you're absolutely right. :teehee: We started dating when we were 16, a few weeks away from turning 17 and now we're both 21. He's actually my first bf too. :teehee:I know, I've always been unbelievably popular.

aww:wub2:I bet you two are so adorable:wub2:

me not jealous at all :mf_rosetinted:

I wish you to be happy always :wub2:

Archived