• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooohh, please do! :fangurl:

Are you saying that it's actually our fault? :shun::naughty:

Mika is the most pop artist I listen to, actually. :teehee: I used to listen to heavier music a lot just a couple years ago, then I found progressive/alternative rock and I've been on that path ever since. But I do listen to a lot of different types of music really.

001te4za

001tgaqb

001tpr8w

001tfzf9

001tkbsp

001thggy

I wouldn't say it's your fault, but you help to bring it out in me. :teehee:

I have really varied musical taste, too. I listened to a lot of angry stuff in my 20s when I was seriously depressed. But I was also listening to indie and folk and disco. And Broadway musicals. :aah:

001te4za

001tgaqb

001tpr8w

001tfzf9

001tkbsp

001thggy

Thank you so much for posting these, they're completely adorable! :fangurl: They both look so good!

I have really varied musical taste, too. I listened to a lot of angry stuff in my 20s when I was seriously depressed. But I was also listening to indie and folk and disco. And Broadway musicals. :aah:

Me too, for the same reason, although it was when I was like 14-16 and I still have the illness and I'm in my 20s right now. :naughty:

Sometimes I go through my cds and I'm like "... What was I thinking?!" and other times I find something there I haven't listened to in ages and fall in love with the band all over again.

Its okay,she's fine now...Just she ended up with breast cancer (again) but this time its completely gone.

I'm glad she's okay now and that the cancer's gone now. It's always so hard to see one of your loved ones suffer.

I didn't :shocked: DAMMIT!

They were here in Glasgow too I think...then they went there..can't remember what date exactly but I do remember seeing that they were coming to Edinburgh.

I'm glad she's okay now and that the cancer's gone now. It's always so hard to see one of your loved ones suffer.

hm yeah..It made it harder for us to vist her in hospital though,as my gran lives in Edinburgh...well outside of Edinburgh. I remember be left in the house alone,cos my dad went and took my mum into Edinburgh to go see her.

Archived