Aww man, I can't believe I missed all the fun last night! I didn't even get to say goodbye to the old thread. :tears: Not to mention all the talk about bananas and spanking...

That's what you get when you go out with friends. You'll also have a headache when you wake up the next morning. :mf_rosetinted:

it's not too late, we can still talk about bananas & spanking more today. and i'm sure the old thread knows that you'll miss it :roftl:

a question to get the naughtiness started: these bananas Mika will be spanking us with, do you think they'll be peeled or not? :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's not too late, we can still talk about bananas & spanking more today. and i'm sure the old thread knows that you'll miss it :roftl:

a question to get the naughtiness started: these bananas Mika will be spanking us with, do you think they'll be peeled or not? :teehee:

Are you sure? I never told it how much I loved it... It was also the first thread I posted into besides my introduction thread, it has a very special part in my heart. :tears:

Yeah, I'm pretty much made of fail today. Blame it on the mild hangovah. :teehee:

Interesting question about the bananas! What if he uses the peels for the spanking? :teehee:

Aww man, I can't believe I missed all the fun last night! I didn't even get to say goodbye to the old thread. :tears: Not to mention all the talk about bananas and spanking...

That's what you get when you go out with friends. You'll also have a headache when you wake up the next morning. :mf_rosetinted:

+1 :crybaby:

I planned to get on and say goodbye to the last thread...and now... it is gone:blink:... so fast...

well... I allready start to feel comfortable here:blush-anim-cl:

i think that should be personalised to the spankee....:teehee:

+1 :crybaby:

I planned to get on and say goodbye to the last thread...and now... it is gone:blink:... so fast...

well... I allready start to feel comfortable here:blush-anim-cl:

Me too! :naughty:

i think that should be personalised to the spankee....:teehee:

:lmfao:

To each their own!

I will never be able to face the word 'bananasplit' without remembering this thread and getting pervy thoughts :teehee:

Me too! :naughty:

To each their own!

I will never be able to face the word 'bananasplit' without remembering this thread and getting pervy thoughts :teehee:

:roftl:i blame mika for giving me those thoughts about so many innocent words - marshmallow, banana, chicken, bob etc...:naughty:

just saw you have a lil bit of afterconsumption problem there :aah: aww feel better soon :huglove:

:roftl:i blame mika for giving me those thoughts about so many innocent words - marshmallow, banana, chicken, bob etc...:naughty:

just saw you have a lil bit of afterconsumption problem there :aah: aww feel better soon :huglove:

Not to mention wand and tool... :naughty: OMG MFC has made me realize how dirty-minded I am, it's taken control of me in my everyday life too! :aah:

Hahah, thank you. :huglove: I've been worse, luckily this is not too bad. :naughty:

How's your friends stay been? :wub2:

The thing I like most about this forum, is that if someone random saw the threads without knowing what this forum is about, they'd still guess we're Mika fans. We're all crazy. Bananas. Crazy bananas :mf_boff:

(someone should make a thread about bananas by the way:mf_rosetinted:)

Not to mention wand and tool... :naughty: OMG MFC has made me realize how dirty-minded I am, it's taken control of me in my everyday life too!

Hahah, thank you. :huglove: I've been worse, luckily this is not too bad. :naughty:

How's your friends stay been? :wub2:

awesome!:biggrin2: we're going on a catamaran cruise this afternoon :clap: can't wait! and i had both her and her hubby screaming the lyrics to relax last night after the club :roftl: i'm a fairly good brainwasher-er :naughty:

i know ur hang-out was good!:naughty:

The thing I like most about this forum, is that if someone random saw the threads without knowing what this forum is about, they'd still guess we're Mika fans. We're all crazy. Bananas. Crazy bananas :mf_boff:

wha?? a thread about bananas would be crazy..:mf_rosetinted:

I love how you honoured Kat by using the :mf_boff: smiley since it seems to be her signature move when things get awkward or something. :lmfao:

awesome!:biggrin2: we're going on a catamaran cruise this afternoon :clap: can't wait! and i had both her and her hubby screaming the lyrics to relax last night after the club :roftl: i'm a fairly good brainwasher-er :naughty:

i know ur hang-out was good!:naughty:

Aww I'm so glad you've had so much fun! :clap: How many days do you have left of her stay? Your brain-washing has clearly been more succesful than mine, I forced my mates to watch the PDP dvd again last night and they hated it. :shun: Males do not understand the beauty of Mika.

And you think we're not crazy enough to do it?:mf_rosetinted: Think again :fisch:

In another forum I was there was a thread about bananas, it was called 'Stages of bananas ripening' and they also had a picture, let me find it...

*googles*

banana_green.jpg

And everyone was saying which number they prefer. Pathetic, I know.:teehee:

And you think we're not crazy enough to do it?:mf_rosetinted: Think again :fisch:

In another forum I was there was a thread about bananas, it was called 'Stages of bananas ripening' and they also had a picture, let me find it...

*googles*

banana_green.jpg

Personally, I like number 5 the best. :mf_rosetinted:

*googles*

banana_green.jpg

why didn't they just use a pic of the same banana ripening? :teehee:

Clearly #2 is the biggest. :mf_rosetinted: And I assume it's the best one for spanking too since it wouldn't get all smashed up. Unless you're into that stuff. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes but #1 is the strongest one :naughty:

OMG ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

Archived