• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm having a "blast from the past" night so I'm listening to some of my favourite songs and bands from when I was 15. Current one: Nine Inch Nails' Closer. This song is so naughty. :teehee:

stop trying to be me :mf_rosetinted:

that song is def one of my faves - i rmbr the first time i played it for my friends on a road trip and they were like :shocked::shocked:

:roftl:

the vid is so sexy too..:naughty:

It got me unaware... I miss the easiness and being allowed to be immature without being judged.. :tears:

Aww, that sucks. :sad: I used to worry a lot about that too, but at some point I just kind of stopped caring about what people think about me... Best decision of my life. :roftl:

that song is def one of my faves - i rmbr the first time i played it for my friends on a road trip and they were like :shocked::shocked:

You stop trying to be me! :shun::mf_rosetinted:

I knooow, the video is awesome. :teehee: Next one on my list is Marilyn Manson, I haven't listened to him in ages or seen his music videos - I reckon that when I see Twiggy again I'll go all :fangurl: I used to be in love him!

Aww, that sucks. :sad: I used to worry a lot about that too, but at some point I just kind of stopped caring about what people think about me... Best decision of my life. :roftl:

I knooow, the video is awesome. :teehee: Next one on my list is Marilyn Manson, I haven't listened to him in ages or seen his music videos - I reckon that when I see Twiggy again I'll go all :fangurl: I used to be in love him!

i think you're both trying to be me! when i was about 14 i was so in love with Trent Reznor :teehee:

i think you're both trying to be me! when i was about 14 i was so in love with Trent Reznor :teehee:

maybe we're like split personalities of the same person?:blink:

:naughty:

trent is a zexy smexy man!:thumb_yello:

'twiggy"?:roftl: i just know his popular stuff but i had a friend who was a tad obsessed so she made me aware that he is in fact fiercely intelligent..

maybe we're like split personalities of the same person?:blink:

:naughty:

trent is a zexy smexy man!:thumb_yello:

'twiggy"?:roftl: i just know his popular stuff but i had a friend who was a tad obsessed so she made me aware that he is in fact fiercely intelligent..

:lmfao:

Twiggy's extremely intelligent, I agree. And so is Marilyn Manson. I'm actually re-reading his autobiography at the moment. :teehee:

Besides, how can you not love a guy that looks like this?

crayontwig.jpg

twiggy66.jpg

AWW. :fangurl:

:lmfao:

Twiggy's extremely intelligent, I agree. And so is Marilyn Manson. I'm actually re-reading his autobiography at the moment. :teehee:

Besides, how can you not love a guy that looks like this?

crayontwig.jpg

twiggy66.jpg

AWW. :fangurl:

i can't see :sad:

sorry, i meant my friend was obsessed with marilyn :teehee: i don't know much about twiggy apart from the fact that he was in the band...but i trust ur judgement :aah:

+2 x 100000

you do mean rock him like a baby, right?

Of course! What else do you think she would've meant? :mf_rosetinted:

i can't see :sad:

sorry, i meant my friend was obsessed with marilyn :teehee: i don't know much about twiggy apart from the fact that he was in the band...but i trust ur judgement :aah:

Oh noes! You'll miss out an über chickeny man. :teehee:

My bad! :lmfao: And you should always trust my judgement since I'm practically always right. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I swear I can hear my alarm going off in another part of the house, yet it is right here, and it's not :blink:

Anyway, the dude I like ATE MY POPCORN and we had a conversation lasting more than two words, AND he waved at me FIRST :excite:

Of course! What else do you think she would've meant? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh noes! You'll miss out an über chickeny man. :teehee:

My bad! :lmfao: And you should always trust my judgement since I'm practically always right. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yes so true :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I swear I can hear my alarm going off in another part of the house, yet it is right here, and it's not :blink:

Anyway, the dude I like ATE MY POPCORN and we had a conversation lasting more than two words, AND he waved at me FIRST :excite:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR! *doo doo do doo doo do* LOVE IS IN THE AIR! :das:

yes so true :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

What, got a problem with that? Give me one example. :mf_rosetinted:

Let's pretend that Twiggy/Manson misunderstanding never happened 'cause that would make me look pretty bad m'kay?

For one of my classes in school, I'd been getting mediocre marks all semester. My final mark was an A. I'm not complaining, but I'm perplexed as to how that happened.

where i come from if something like that happened we say "just accept and bless" :roftl:

mayb u did great in the finals...:dunno:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR! *doo doo do doo doo do* LOVE IS IN THE AIR! :das:

What, got a problem with that? Give me one example. :mf_rosetinted:

Let's pretend that Twiggy/Manson misunderstanding never happened 'cause that would make me look pretty bad m'kay?

i was agreeing that yes, it is true that you're most always right....sheesh...

:mf_rosetinted:

Archived