I know what you mean dude... After the movie industry found out about my marker/sharpie movie they gave me like 6 Oscars in advance because they just KNEW that movie is going to be awesome. :mf_rosetinted: As if that wasn't enough I also got some stupid trophy that says 'Miss Hawaiian Tropic' or something... Where am I going to put all this stuff? :mf_rosetinted:

Only 6? I expected that Sharpie idea to really be successful.. Ah well :dunno:

Oh I found a way, I just put it all inside my Rugby World Cup, it's plenty big enough :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want this cold/flu thing to disappear!

After 2 weeks of being ill and off work, I MUST be well again!

Aww, get well soon!

ohh give it to Mika. I think he has nothing :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah, that's a great idea! I think he'll be pleased to receive my Miss Universum trophy too. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I found a way, I just put it all inside my Rugby World Cup, it's plenty big enough :thumb_yello:

Awesome, I'll send them over right away! It might take some time though, there's like a truckload of stuff I have to pack. But I have to make room for the new ones right? :mf_rosetinted:

oh my, how this thread has grown!

In another forum I was there was a thread about bananas, it was called 'Stages of bananas ripening' and they also had a picture, let me find it...

*googles*

banana_green.jpg

And everyone was saying which number they prefer. Pathetic, I know.:teehee:

-i like my nanners some where between 6 and 7, just a bit more brown.

other thoughts...

-yesterday i thought about pineapple spanking but didn't say anything about it, just shows that dirty minds think alike :teehee:

-instead of bananas i'd prefer my spanking to be with an open hand :teehee:but i'd even more prefer it if i was giving Bob the open-handed spankings... i fear i've said too much. it's a good thing Mika can't read what we type in light blue :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

You okay? I can't stay long cos I have to shower for a stupid awards thing tonight..

I'm okay, my love. :huglove: Just wanna talk to you :wink2:

Weeee!

Ängi is gone for 15 minutes.

I can do whatever I want.:biggrin2::roftl:

You bastaarrdd !!!!!!!! :sneaky2: you'll pay for this !!

OMG, kreacher's back! Naughtiness continues...

other thoughts...

-yesterday i thought about pineapple spanking but didn't say anything about it, just shows that dirty minds think alike :teehee:

*high5's for pure awesomeness* :naughty:

-instead of bananas i'd prefer my spanking to be with an open hand :teehee:but i'd even more prefer it if i was giving Bob the open-handed spankings... i fear i've said too much. it's a good thing Mika can't read what we type in light blue :mf_rosetinted:

+1! :das: Although I'd rather be the one getting spanked.

Yeah nevermind if the mods see your writings, just as long as Mika doesn't find out!

at least he'll play with it:naughty: you know he loves toys :mf_rosetinted:

And he loves dressing up, too! He can have a play-pretend pageant competition. :mf_rosetinted:

OMG, kreacher's back! Naughtiness continues...

*high5's for pure awesomeness* :naughty:

+1! :das:Although I'd rather be the one getting spanked.

Yeah nevermind if the mods see your writings, just as long as Mika doesn't find out!

And he loves dressing up, too! He can have a play-pretend pageant competition. :mf_rosetinted:

-*tries to high5, misses* oops, not so awesome:teehee:

-that was my initial thought too but if you're doing the spanking you can uh... caress and cup Bob between slaps :blush-anim-cl:

-i would pay good money to see even just the photos from that :aah:

:lmfao:

who knew we had such award winning luminaries amongst us..:teehee:

thought i'd share this - beware it's a bit of a risque clip...

-*tries to high5, misses* oops, not so awesome:teehee:

-that was my initial thought too but if you're doing the spanking you can uh... caress and cup Bob between slaps :blush-anim-cl:

-i would pay good money to see even just the photos from that :aah:

Did you know that if you're high5ing with someone you should always watch each other's elbows! That way it almost always succeeds. I've tried it, too. :teehee:

I knew that was why you wanted Bob to be the victim! Bad girl! :wags_finger:As if I wouldn't be pinching and slapping and stroking Bob whilst doing that.

:lmfao:

who knew we had such award winning luminaries amongst us..:teehee:

thought i'd share this - beware it's a bit of a risque clip...

:shocked:

WHERE DO YOU FIND THAT STUFF?!

The monkey in the end made me :roftl:

:tears:

*feels alone and ignored.*

:huglove:

Did you know that if you're high5ing with someone you should always watch each other's elbows! That way it almost always succeeds. I've tried it, too. :teehee:

I knew that was why you wanted Bob to be the victim! Bad girl! :wags_finger:As if I wouldn't be pinching and slapping and stroking Bob whilst doing that.

:shocked:

WHERE DO YOU FIND THAT STUFF?!

The monkey in the end made me :roftl:

:huglove:

:naughty: that was from one of my fave funny movies -EUROTRIP...you should give it a watch..:aah:

maybe not alone..but ignored. :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: really?

I love how you honoured Kat by using the :mf_boff: smiley since it seems to be her signature move when things get awkward or something. :lmfao:

Aww I'm so glad you've had so much fun! :clap: How many days do you have left of her stay? Your brain-washing has clearly been more succesful than mine, I forced my mates to watch the PDP dvd again last night and they hated it. :shun: Males do not understand the beauty of Mika.

totally just spotted this post :teehee:

so true! :lmfao: or when she wants to go to the bathroom...:teehee:

she's leavin tmrw :sad: males are just jealous of of the beauty of mika ..:naughty:

totally just spotted this post :teehee:

so true! :lmfao: or when she wants to go to the bathroom...:teehee:

she's leavin tmrw :sad: males are just jealous of of the beauty of mika ..:naughty:

Wow, days have gone by so fast! I hope you'll get to meet each other again soon! :huglove: It sucks when your friends live far away from you.

:bye:

not so good...I feel like crying again,you? :huglove:

Aww, has something happened? :huglove:

Archived