• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I've grown up a lot since I posted on some of the original S.S.R threads... :mf_rosetinted:

I will never grow up. :mf_rosetinted:

winder full my lovely, toy?

(wonderful my lovely, you?)

On iPod so can't type well :teehee: been out with the Boyf :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

I hate autocorrect! Did you guys have a good night? :teehee:

I'm pretty good, should be getting some sleep but I'm too hyper, as usual. :roftl:

I will never grow up. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I hate autocorrect! Did you guys have a good night? :teehee:

I'm pretty good, should be getting some sleep but I'm too hyper, as usual. :roftl:

yes, thank you it was very nice :biggrin2:

Think I'm gonna go to bed now, might pop on for a little before my party tomorrow :huglove:

yes, thank you it was very nice :biggrin2:

Think I'm gonna go to bed now, might pop on for a little before my party tomorrow :huglove:

Me too, I have to get up in like 6 hours. :aah: I'm going to be so tired in the morning...

Have an awesome party tomorrow! Good night! :huglove:

Why does the time spent on the internet feel so much shorter than the time you spend doing schoolwork?

i feel for you! it's the same way with work work. i just spent the last 3 hours putting books in Dewey Decimal order, but even listening to Mika it felt like 7 hours :blowup:

i feel for you! it's the same way with work work. i just spent the last 3 hours putting books in Dewey Decimal order, but even listening to Mika it felt like 7 hours :blowup:

I knooow, it's awful! And if I have to do schoolwork I'm like "Okay, I'll read these 50 pages of this book and then I can have a break." In reality I end up reading one chapter that takes about 15 minutes and spending two hours online. :roftl:

I´ve got the most wonderful little sis in the world.

she just entered my room and asked if we could listen to some mika songs together:wub2:

Aww, that's so sweet! :teehee:

I´ve got the most wonderful little sis in the world.

she just entered my room and asked if we could listen to some mika songs together:wub2:

that just makes me go :wub2:!! tell your sis i says she rocks! :thumb_yello::aah:

Archived