• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh they're having the Grammys tonight? I hate that party too, what a waste of time. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah exactly! I mean, it would be okay once in a WHILE, y'know? But recieving blooming Golden Globe after Golden Globe, then those silly Nobel prizes.. It's just my shelf is getting full, and everyone knooows I'm fabulous already :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah exactly! I mean, it would be okay once in a WHILE, y'know? But recieving blooming Golden Globe after Golden Globe, then those silly Nobel prizes.. It's just my shelf is getting full, and everyone knooows I'm fabulous already :mf_rosetinted:

I know what you mean dude... After the movie industry found out about my marker/sharpie movie they gave me like 6 Oscars in advance because they just KNEW that movie is going to be awesome. :mf_rosetinted: As if that wasn't enough I also got some stupid trophy that says 'Miss Hawaiian Tropic' or something... Where am I going to put all this stuff? :mf_rosetinted:

I know what you mean dude... After the movie industry found out about my marker/sharpie movie they gave me like 6 Oscars in advance because they just KNEW that movie is going to be awesome. :mf_rosetinted: As if that wasn't enough I also got some stupid trophy that says 'Miss Hawaiian Tropic' or something... Where am I going to put all this stuff? :mf_rosetinted:

ohh give it to Mika. I think he has nothing :mf_rosetinted:

Archived