Mika at W Magazine's 69th Annual Golden Globes Award Celebration - 13/1/2012

Miro

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But really, look at the way she took his hand. I lead my son the same way, when he distracts at something interesting and we're in hurry :naughty:

:floor:

Nice woman. I like her :thumb_yello:

We have to feel sorry for her. The camera person is only concerned with getting a pic of Mika. She's only got her hand and one foot in the pic. It's the same with most of the pics.

Another pic with the lady. :naughty:

Corbis-42-31806324.jpg

But really, look at the way she took his hand. I lead my son the same way, when he distracts at something interesting and we're in hurry :naughty:

:floor:

Nice woman. I like her :thumb_yello:

That's what I thought too :teehee: And my sons dress the same style (except the naked man necklace), my youngest one even loves hats :roftl:

We have to feel sorry for her. The camera person is only concerned with getting a pic of Mika. She's only got her hand and one foot in the pic. It's the same with most of the pics.

Maybe it is her who prefers to stay away from cameras? In her place I would (I would stumble or something like that, for sure :aah:). She doesn't look as a public person who used to such attention.

That's what I thought too :teehee: And my sons dress the same style (except the naked man necklace), my youngest one even loves hats :roftl:

That's really cool!! My 3 y.o likes hats too, but prefers my daughter's pink hat yet :sneaky2::aah:

I would like to be in her place and take the general feel sorry":mf_rosetinted: As well as indignation, ridicule, and any accompanying negative ... all and everything :aah:

Archived