Mika at W Magazine's 69th Annual Golden Globes Award Celebration - 13/1/2012

Miro

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not Melissa Joan Heart. If it was, you really think they would label her as "guest". I think she's still more famous than Mika in the US. JMO.

I had the same idea as Rose when I first saw the pic. :)

Indeed. It would more likely be Mika labelled as the guest.

I think it's funny how fans will pick certain people in Mika's life (or even just in his presence) and put them on a pedestal and others are the object of jealousy and criticism, even though we don't know any of them. I bet if this woman was identified as Mika's auntie there would be plenty of gushing about her incredible sense of style and how beautiful their close relationship is, etc. :roftl:

I think it's funny how fans will pick certain people in Mika's life (or even just in his presence) and put them on a pedestal and others are the object of jealousy and criticism, even though we don't know any of them. I bet if this woman was identified as Mika's auntie there would be plenty of gushing about her incredible sense of style and how beautiful their close relationship is, etc. :roftl:

I actually like her dress, I love the colour, the jacket seems kind of transluscent.

And whoever she turns out to be, I'll still like it. I like her taste.:biggrin2:

I don't mean to be a bitch but I think her outfit is shocking. I'm sure she's lovely, but give her to me for 2 hours, please. It's time for a makeover.

and then there will be people who will probably get the same reaction as you now did after your makeover.

Everyone has their own things they like. Maybe her outfit could be more flattering, but in the end the only proper pic we have is a full frontal pic with her eyes closed, walking etc. Her outfit might be a lot better than that pic makes you think it is :wink2:

and then there will be people who will probably get the same reaction as you now did after your makeover.

Everyone has their own things they like. Maybe her outfit could be more flattering, but in the end the only proper pic we have is a full frontal pic with her eyes closed, walking etc. Her outfit might be a lot better than that pic makes you think it is :wink2:

Without a doubt the nature of taste is entirely subjective. But there are a few simple things about body shape/cut of clothing and skin tone/fabric colour that should be made law!

As I said, I'm sure she's lovely, I'd even call her a beauty. But she herself doesn't even seem to be comfortable in her clothes.

Without a doubt the nature of taste is entirely subjective. But there are a few simple things about body shape/cut of clothing and skin tone/fabric colour that should be made law!

As I said, I'm sure she's lovely, I'd even call her a beauty. But she herself doesn't even seem to be comfortable in her clothes.

I don't really see she's comfortable or not in those clothes. But maybe she just not used to dancy clothes. Or to this much attention.

Who knows?

I just think it's a bit harsh to say her outfit is shocking. :aah:

And YOU always follow those advice with shape, skin tone?:mf_rosetinted:

I don't really see she's comfortable or not in those clothes. But maybe she just not used to dancy clothes. Or to this much attention.

Who knows?

I just think it's a bit harsh to say her outfit is shocking. :aah:

We clearly just have different takes on aesthetic value. To me, it's a shocker, but my outfit today, to her, may also be a shocker.

I'm reminded of that old saying about everyone having opinions... :roftl:

And YOU always follow those advice with shape, skin tone?:mf_rosetinted:

Ha, I try to. I try to leave the house looking my best. But I admit, I'm rather vain. Though I'm hardly one of those people that wears makeup and a matching track suit to the gym. But by the same breathe I rarely walk a red carpet.

Ha, I try to. I try to leave the house looking my best. But I admit, I'm rather vain. Though I'm hardly one of those people that wears makeup and a matching track suit to the gym. But by the same breathe I rarely walk a red carpet.

Well people have different taste.

I'm not a fan of her outfit either, but if she like it and feel confortable in it, let her wear it! i dont care.

Better than those there wear 10 cm high heels, and cant even walk in them. and wear a little short dress, and look like an slut.

I'm not a fan of her outfit either, but if she like it and feel confortable in it, let her wear it! i dont care.

Better than those there wear 10 cm high heels, and cant even walk in them. and wear a little short dress, and look like an slut.

:thumb_yello: (or walk the way that all grace is so goooooone!! :wink2::original:

Of course, the moral of this story is 'each to their own'. As you said, if she liked it and felt it looked good then good for her. No one's 'not letting' anyone wear anything. I was just offering my opinion.

I don't think I own any heels over 2 inches, and I prefer my dresses to be just above the knee. I mean come on, the majority of my wardrobe is from the 1950s. I'm with you, I don't want the whole world looking up my skirt.

They do seem fond of each other, don't they. If she is this new lover who has made him happy, then good luck to them both. My first thought, on first seeing the pics, was that she was probably part of his extended family/family friend/or she works with him, something like that. But the releationship seems very tactile, so who knows?

It would be good to know her identity, but it will be interesting to see if Mika is pictured with her at other events. There's more chance that she really is his girlfriend if she's seen with him more often.

If they are a couple, I'll be really happy for them. anyone who makes Mika smile is going to get a big 'thumbs up' from me.

maybe it's being next to Mika that's making her uncomfortable :roftl:

They do seem fond of each other, don't they. If she is this new lover who has made him happy, then good luck to them both. My first thought, on first seeing the pics, was that she was probably part of his extended family/family friend/or she works with him, something like that. But the releationship seems very tactile, so who knows?

It would be good to know her identity, but it will be interesting to see if Mika is pictured with her at other events. There's more chance that she really is his girlfriend if she's seen with him more often.

If they are a couple, I'll be really happy for them. anyone who makes Mika smile is going to get a big 'thumbs up' from me.

that was my first thought too. i told myself they were holding hands just so they don't lose each other in the crowd :naughty:

Yes it really freaks me out that looking like what would have been classed as a hooker or a drag queen 20 years ago now passes for being rich and fashionable. :shocked:

I would make no judgements on this woman's comfort level based on these photos because they are one nanosecond in time. Which brings me back to my original point that we don't know her (or anyone else in Mika's life for that matter). :naughty:

Yes it really freaks me out that looking like what would have been classed as a hooker or a drag queen 20 years ago now passes for being rich and fashionable. :shocked:

I would make no judgements on this woman's comfort level based on these photos because they are one nanosecond in time. Which brings me back to my original point that we don't know her (or anyone else in Mika's life for that matter). :naughty:

It's because they have the money to get botox, fat reducing, boobs. aka fake! And they like the attention they get from it!

Would have shocked me more is Mika have found one there looked like Paris Hilton!:aah:

I just get the sense that he's really down to earth... I mean correct me if I'm wrong.

#sameteam #sameteam

I think he is more than you can think...

(I think he is kind of destined to have many different worlds inside...

of course I can be totally wrong....

Archived