Mika at W Magazine's 69th Annual Golden Globes Award Celebration - 13/1/2012

Miro

I remember everyone getting their knickers in a knot a few years ago because some girl was sitting on his lap in a taxi and I didn't realize until last year she's married to someone he works with.

About those knickers in a knot

knickers.jpg

But he is happy about it...

Look at his face

"Smile like you mean it...":fisch:

I can't remember whose song was that?:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they look funny together, she is all dressed up, and he is so casual...they seem to have been to two different events. :naughty:

Which one of them didn't get the memo about the outfit? :roftl:

I think they look funny together, she is all dressed up, and he is so casual...they seem to have been to two different events. :naughty:

Looking at the other guests... Mika. For sure :naughty:

I was thinking the same think when I saw them together in the pic :roftl:

Can someone link me to a photo of what he looked like with shorter hair? I just assumed it was always long and lovely?

You haven't seen the ones with straight hair then...

I don't know what to think of the hair now. I've grown accustomed to it shorter. I wish he'd burn that hat.

I agree with you about the hat (though I've never been a big fan of wearing hats), and I kinda liked the short hair... Oh well, I'll just have to get used to the long hair again.

Haha oh I see. Hmmm. I suspect Willywonka and I are gonna become firm friends, purely based on the fact that I'm certain I will be banished there often

Wonka's good value. You should check out the Wonkaland thread, you might get a kick out of it...

since the Butt Thread is where we often hang out before we get sent to the NC you'd think that's the place that would have bean bags. i always thought the NC had piles of old rags to sit on or something

*must not make joke about going in the backdoor*

:lmfao::das:

07565314.jpg

Ooooh, I really like this pic! Looks so natural and relaxed!

let me ask you a very "inconvienient" question dear ladies with boyfriends or husbands... don't you find your men the hottest and sexiest in the world??? (I remember when I was in love only that only man was the hottest etc...) besides..I can't tell if I'm not really near this man cause....it's all that chemistry, and smell and blood cells ...you know

Well yeah I reckon my bf is hot but that doesn't stop me from thinking other men are hot as well...

As one of the boys in the pipe band said to me on Saturday, "Why go to the aquarium and not look at the fish?" :teehee:

I remember everyone getting their knickers in a knot a few years ago because some girl was sitting on his lap in a taxi and I didn't realize until last year she's married to someone he works with.

Huh? I never heard about that...

Just wondering, after the tweet the other day, could the mystery lady be the lady he was doing his Danny Zuko impersonation to, @JulersBananers?

313384_662148761829_41805514_34488744_1575676471_n.jpg

Hmmm. Either she's too small and it's not her, or the outfit at the awards party is incredibly unflattering.

Well... the outfit is unflattering anyway. *meow*

Mika-craquant-comme-toujours_portrait_w674.jpg

mikacraquantcommetoujou.jpg

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

She is going to crack his fingers!

:aah:

Well...try to walk in her shoes for a moment!

With all due respect, she probably has not every day the chance to hold hands with a cute young man like him and moreover in front of dozens of photographers and tons of jealous MFcers ...:roftl:

Who here would not have done the same? :naughty:

Mystery solved, definitely the new girlfriend. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh come on... I'm sure she is only the owner of the small dorm room he rents in L.A. and that Mrs P. asked her to watch over him when he goes out :mf_rosetinted:

You know.. just to be sure he does not drink too much and does not come back home after midnight...

Remember he has a record to finish! :sneaky2:

Well yeah I reckon my bf is hot but that doesn't stop me from thinking other men are hot as well...

As one of the boys in the pipe band said to me on Saturday, "Why go to the aquarium and not look at the fish?" :teehee:

:roftl: love that quote! :naughty:

about still noticing other men i usually tell younger people, i may be married but i'm not dead...:roftl:

Oh come on... I'm sure she is only the owner of the small dorm room he rents in L.A. and that Mrs P. asked her to watch over him when he goes out :mf_rosetinted:

You know.. just to be sure he does not drink too much and does not come back home after midnight...

:lmfao:

:aah:

Well...try to walk in her shoes for a moment!

With all due respect, she probably has not every day the chance to hold hands with a cute young man like him and moreover in front of dozens of photographers and tons of jealous MFcers ...:roftl:

Who here would not have done the same? :naughty:

Or maybe she has that particular opportunity almost every day?:wink2::naughty:

She obviously accepted the assigment very seriously:aah:

That's not Melissa Joan Heart. If it was, you really think they would label her as "guest". I think she's still more famous than Mika in the US. JMO.

I had the same idea as Rose when I first saw the pic. :)

I'm probably a little late with this but I love these new pics. :thumb_yello:

:blink: But ... am I the only one who loves the hat? :aah:

In this tinyyyyy picture it looks like Mika's the one who's determined :naughty:

12c5e1f94b24a63e557c8b.jpg

@Droopsy: Where did you find this tinyyyyy picture? And does someone has a bigger version of it?

Archived