Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Mika's FB page :

Last week, Mika was stopped in the street and asked about his bag! He says on Twitter he was exhausted that night... What do you think, style icon?

http://nycstreetcred.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/gq-classic.html

It´s amazing how Team Mika don´t even need to work. They just can stole some random blog in the internet :aah:

It´s amazing how Team Mika don´t even need to work. They just can stole some random blog in the internet :aah:

His manager's wife is a stylist and I've seen the two of them on a similar "street" fashion blog, so maybe they did do some work here. :naughty:

His manager's wife is a stylist and I've seen the two of them on a similar "street" fashion blog, so maybe they did do some work here. :naughty:

You mean Iain´s?

What kind of work? I mean... it seems the girl who took the pic didn´t know who Mika was untill all of us dropped a couple of comments on her blog. Or maybe they are all mocking us and Mika had a session of (bad) make-up and stuff to pose for this, and then he went all like "oh look, I randomly found this on the internet...." :aah:

What kind of work?

Scouring fashion blogs. It's not something we would have found is it?

Or maybe they are all mocking us and Mika had a session of (bad) make-up and stuff to pose for this, and then he went all like "oh look, I randomly found this on the internet...." :aah:

That thought has crossed my mind :lmfao: I can't believe it didn't occur to this girl that Mika was "somebody" when he was so good at posing and so ridiculously photogenic. What kind of work did she reckon he was doing that he was just going for a drink to unwind on a Friday evening. Is he a stockbroker? A real estate agent? A used car salesman? Come on!! :naughty:

Scouring fashion blogs. It's not something we would have found is it?

That thought has crossed my mind :lmfao: I can't believe it didn't occur to this girl that Mika was "somebody" when he was so good at posing and so ridiculously photogenic. What kind of work did she reckon he was doing that he was just going for a drink to unwind on a Friday evening. Is he a stockbroker? A real estate agent? A used car salesman? Come on!! :naughty:

part 1- of course I would never had found that blog. Not in a millions of years!! :aah:

part 2- Obviously we will never find the truth, but I still think that it smells like rat. And yes, I still think he had make-up on in that pic.

And about the "he was so good at posing and so ridiculously photogenic" :

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao:

By the way, she did it again!! I mean, edited her post :naughty: She added: "do you know Mika?" "he wears it all so very well." (:teehee:) and "get some: http://www.mikasounds.com"

We really should invite her to MFC :naughty:

:lmao::lmao:

By the way, she did it again!! I mean, edited her post :naughty: She added: "do you know Mika?" "he wears it all so very well." (:teehee:) and "get some: http://www.mikasounds.com"

We really should invite her to MFC :naughty:

I bet she's started watching videos. It's only a matter of time before :hypo:

We'll probably see her here soon. :naughty:

From Twitter:

Vanessa Veronica ‏@v2squared

@mikasounds hello Mika -- I am that girl! thanks for the lovely foto - you really are GQ gorgeous! all the best, v2squared xoxoxo

:mf_rosetinted:

A magazine!? :blink:Pfff, Mika is more than GQ handsome! :shun:

:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Christine! :huglove:

It's a huge compliment believe me. I'm sure you wouldn't object if someone said you were Vogue beautiful. :wink2:

It's a huge compliment believe me. I'm sure you wouldn't object if someone said you were Vogue beautiful. :wink2:

Oh, I believe you. I was just joking.

But still can't believe she never heard of Mika. :doh:

Oh, I believe you. I was just joking.

But still can't believe she never heard of Mika. :doh:

Yes especially when she is a fan of Annie Lennox, Bowie and The Man Who Knew Too Much. :lmfao:

That is not strange... because Mika is not that popular in USA ...

But I like the way she took his pic like he is some ordinary guy she met on a street... but later she will become addicted ...

It happened to me few times that some peeps didn't know who Mika is.... specially one guy on twitter from Korea... and I know Mika is very popular there :wink2:

That is not strange... because Mika is not that popular in USA ...

He may not be popular all over the US but there was a time when I would have expected a young fashion and music conscious person in NYC to at least recognize his name if not his face. But that was a long time ago now. Hopefully things will swing back in that direction again soon. :)

He may not be popular all over the US but there was a time when I would have expected a young fashion and music conscious person in NYC to at least recognize his name if not his face. But that was a long time ago now. Hopefully things will swing back in that direction again soon. :)

I pray every day to just randomly meet a Mika Freak on the streets. It hasn't happened. I really, really, really hope he gets at least a LITTLE popular over here in the US!!!

@mikasounds

****! total geek out!! just seen Google front page, and its an ACTUAL mini moog with a working 4 track recorder. that is so cool!!!!

1:05 AM - 23 May 12 via web

@ColeLeeKent @mikasounds that is complete class

@mikasounds

@ColeLeeKent isn't it?! lol

1:06 AM - 23 May 12 via web

@ehibarnes @mikasounds hello mika :) i'm a french fan, can you say me 'bonne chance' for today ?

@mikasounds

@ehibarnes grande merde!

1:06 AM - 23 May 12 via web