Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

what I understood is....he's now 'mix' all different sounds into one . bass, drum, vocal..... each are recorded one by one and 'mix' altogether to make one..... maybe ... :teehee: if he don't like certain sound, bass, for example, he records bass again and mix with other sounds.... we can see how he did it from this ...:naughty:[YOUTUBE]bfKh1jJH2eo[/YOUTUBE]

At this point of time,' mixing' is not good sign... :mf_rosetinted: but if it's 'FINAL mixing' it is a good sign! :naughty: when he think he finished, he may let his close family&friend to listen it first. and when someone says 'not this way' or point out some irritating or uncomfortable sounds, they will give their opinion, and he mixes again, again, again....... I guess that's what he is doing at this point.... :dunno:

Ohhh I got it !!! I really hope it's the "final mixing"... like correcting things and stuff.... at least I know what he's doing..

I missed that video so much !! i wish he was doing the same with this album instead of tweeting...

Thanks !!! :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At this point of time,' mixing' is not good sign... :mf_rosetinted: but if it's 'FINAL mixing' it is a good sign! :naughty:

Yes I want to hear about a FINAL mix. :naughty: What I remember last time is that Mika "finished" the album, performed at the secret gig, moved back to London and started getting ready for the acoustic tour. At that point Greg was still in LA working on the final mix.

Now Mika is sitting in NY alone and Nick has taken off to Vegas so...I have absolutely no idea what that means. :lmfao:

Yes I want to hear about a FINAL mix. :naughty: What I remember last time is that Mika "finished" the album, performed at the secret gig, moved back to London and started getting ready for the acoustic tour. At that point Greg was still in LA working on the final mix.

Now Mika is sitting in NY alone and Nick has taken off to Vegas so...I have absolutely no idea what that means. :lmfao:

I think he could do mixing things with some other engineers, about technical points... I really wonder what exactly Nick Littlemore did on his album :teehee:

A musician told me yesterday that after mixing he still needed to do the "mastering" before the album was ready to be launched.... :mf_rosetinted:

In Mika´s world it could mean 6 months more... just saying :mf_rosetinted:

Any musicians/singers here? I'm available about 6 months or more from now. Distract me from here the hell. :mf_rosetinted:

Any musicians/singers here? I'm available about 6 months or more from now. Distract me from here the hell. :mf_rosetinted:

This keeps me entertained while waiting

And yes, this is the guy who told me about his album. It will be released before Mika´s (or at least he hopes so :mf_rosetinted:)

And if you are interested enough, and you also want to know how this guy looks like, here you are a vid of himself playing that song :mf_rosetinted:

Please, all MFCers, notice how I don´t insert the vid here so not to bother anyone, :aah:.

This keeps me entertained while waiting

And yes, this is the guy who told me about his album. It will be released before Mika´s (or at least he hopes so :mf_rosetinted:)

OH this is cool seriously! :shocked: Just followed his twitter... :mf_rosetinted:

Edit: and found out already a few familiar MFCers name on his twitter :lmfao: poor Mika ..it's all your fault :aah:

Edited by Yuna

OH this is cool seriously! :shocked: Just followed his twitter... :mf_rosetinted:

Edit: and found out already a few familiar MFCers name on his twitter :lmfao: poor Mika ..it's all your fault :aah:

He just noticed :mf_rosetinted: we are indeed talking about it on twitter atm :mf_rosetinted:

so "mixing" is a good sign?

it feels as if mika is "almost finished" for over 6 months now:mf_rosetinted:... never new almost could have such a long meaning:mf_rosetinted:

I so aggree with you Anney :thumb_yello:

It seems to take forever :excite:

His hair is longer again :teehee: And this was taken 9 days ago :mikadas:

That means he's had plenty of time to cut it again. :mikacool::lmfao:

I wonder why he was sitting there, besides being a random dude looking hot. Maybe he was waiting for someone to pick him up. :teehee:

That means he's had plenty of time to cut it again. :mikacool::lmfao:

I wonder why he was sitting there, besides being a random dude looking hot. Maybe he was waiting for someone to pick him up. :teehee:

Of course he was. He was waiting for Nick to pick him up. Sadly that bastard left with Elton :shun: