Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

It all depends in his schedule, but if gets up at 7am as I do, and goes to bed at 11pm as I do, he has time enough as to rehearse the whole Grease Musical each day :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know why, but this really made me laugh :lmfao:

...perhaps he'll just press a button and let the 'robots' play and sing.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Now THAT would be interesting! Or instead of getting fans to do the BG/LG, etc, get them to sing whilst he mingles :mf_rosetinted:

We were there for about 5 hours the day before the North American tour started and I don't think Mika spent more than 15 minutes singing. The band rehearses without him.

Oh, he was too busy doing other things that were more interesting. You know, like eating pizza, watching the view over the lake or bumming chewing gum off poor fans :lmfao:

The bit that he did sing though was pretty amazing:wub2:, I will not forget that in a hurry!!! That a capella One Foot Boy was incredible.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know why, but this really made me laugh :lmfao:

Maybe cause you know it´s true...

I don´t know if everybody here is rich and doesn´t need to work, but I´m not, and many people work from silly o´clock in the morning till silly o´clock in the evening, and then go home to take care of children and do the laundry, dinner, meal for the next day, dishes... you know... normal stuff... so even if Mika is watching a game now, I´m pretty sure he has time enough to do anything he needs to be done for his next performance...

Or at least I hope so:mf_rosetinted:

And now he must be watching football with Michael Cragg :mf_rosetinted:

Michael Cragg‏@MichaelCragg

I'm about to spend some time with Mika. I imagine we'll be watching the England game together at 5.

I hope it´s a good sign too

Oh, I missed this one. What's happening there?

Hahah, yes, I've noticed something like that happening :naughty: But who is this guy and why are they watching football together?

He says he´s a freelance working for popjustice I think I recall... not sure if they are just friends or it´s something about an interview or something like that... but if it´s music-magazine-promotion related, it´s ok!

He says he´s a freelance working for popjustice I think I recall... not sure if they are just friends or it´s something about an interview or something like that... but if it´s music-magazine-promotion related, it´s ok!

Oh, I see, thanks!

See???

He's sitting at the piano, guess we have nothing to worry about....:mf_rosetinted:

You really spot Mika in that pic??

Woooo! Good to know he's actually rehearsing for the lovebox :naughty: But the new band, is it all male? :shocked:

He is clever, huh? :mf_rosetinted:

You really spot Mika in that pic??

He is clever, huh? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah i thought the same :lmfao:

He's at the middle, with a grey shirt, crossed over by a beam of light, after all he's Da Boss, he'd had to be crossed over by that beam of light to detach himself from the rest of the mortals....:mikacool: