Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

This hasn't been posted yet has it? I saw Nas had shared it on FB.

7fcb8732b22e11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

“The latest addition to my taxidermy. Friends think its horrid. I think it's stunning!”

http://instagr.am/p/LpzFlLziNV/

Collecting smells is so last season, I see.

It's really weird but interesting...

Just a question: how do you see the pics when he posts them on instangram? With my pc I can't do it! Maybe instangram is only for iPhone?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a question: how do you see the pics when he posts them on instangram? With my pc I can't do it! Maybe instangram is only for iPhone?

I can see them on my Macbook and also on my Blackberry if they're posted on Twitter, but sometimes when they're posted on FB I can't see them! Odd!

Just a question: how do you see the pics when he posts them on instangram? With my pc I can't do it! Maybe instagram is only for iPhone?

I don't think so, I can see them with my pc :wink2:

I have an iPhone but I haven't tried instagram with it. It works fine with my MacBook though.

I don't know where Nas dug this up... *waits for Nas to come online* :fisch:

Oh I saw that pic but never saw the caption. I hadn't looked at anything else in the pic but the skeleton so just assumed it was in a museum or something. I hope he's not serious about a taxidermy collection. The skeleton is cool but stuffing animal skins to make them look alive is just demented. :shocked:

As long as the animal is not specifically killed for the purpose, I find it fascinating. :teehee:

Unfortunately this is not usually the case, but most stuffed animals you get hold of are Victorian, so they haven't experienced recent pain. :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, Mika... instead of having your friends tweeting clues about your new location (aka new house), and even instead of having YOURSELF tweeting "clues" (man, you are good at it, btw) you better tweet a pic of your house (not like the one you tweeted last Christmas, we barely could see the door, ffs) with the number and stuff so WE ALL can go and park in your doorstep.

Thanks in advance.

He seems to have listened :teehee:

This hasn't been posted yet has it? I saw Nas had shared it on FB.

7fcb8732b22e11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

“The latest addition to my taxidermy. Friends think its horrid. I think it's stunning!”

http://instagr.am/p/LpzFlLziNV/

Collecting smells is so last season, I see.

Big ass bat skeleton in his home? how gothy of him :thumb_yello:

I like this collection best of all his collections. for a while in high school i actually considered becoming a taxidermist. :aah:

So that's him taking the pic? :teehee: i recognize the phone.

Big ass bat skeleton in his home? how gothy of him :thumb_yello:

I like this collection best of all his collections. for a while in high school i actually considered becoming a taxidermist. :aah:

So that's him taking the pic? :teehee: i recognize the phone.

I hope it's his grandfather :mf_rosetinted:

Andy Dermanis @andydermanis

Glad to see so much love for the new Mika track. Something tells me it won't be long before we hear another snippet #originofloveiscoming

:yay:

:excite:

I have an iPhone but I haven't tried instagram with it. It works fine with my MacBook though.

I don't know where Nas dug this up... *waits for Nas to come online* :fisch:

:naughty:

i take abs no credit for discovering this - it was roxy!

apparently he has an instagram account - mikainstagram - and when ur on instagram u can see things he posts...

as far as i know u can only get instagram on an iphone or android...u can see the pics on a pc if someone shares the link but u can't follow ppl or anything like that

so now i need an iphone..i was sold when hubby got it and i discovered siri but NOW...mika's driving me to poverty :naughty::naughty:

:lmao: what an outfit indeed! but i think it's him :aah:

Glad to see so much love for the new Mika track. Something tells me it won't be long before we hear another snippet #originofloveiscoming

so excited :boing:, can't wait to hear the album entirely :boing::excite:

:lmfao:

Funny you should say that, I was thinking about how he's started to dress in a more mature and simple way. I actually love the knit. I just think that he looks a bit like he's going to meet his lover's parents for the first time and wants to impress them. :naughty:Obviously this is not echoing what I did when I met my boyfriends parents for the first time back in the day. :teehee:

:naughty:

i take abs no credit for discovering this - it was roxy!

apparently he has an instagram account - mikainstagram - and when ur on instagram u can see things he posts...

as far as i know u can only get instagram on an iphone or android...u can see the pics on a pc if someone shares the link but u can't follow ppl or anything like that

so now i need an iphone..i was sold when hubby got it and i discovered siri but NOW...mika's driving me to poverty :naughty::naughty:

Well then, Roxy: :bow:

It's a hard life being a Mika fan, having to spend so much money on the man. :naughty:

:lmfao:

Funny you should say that, I was thinking about how he's started to dress in a more mature and simple way. I actually love the knit. I just think that he looks a bit like he's going to meet his lover's parents for the first time and wants to impress them. :naughty:Obviously this is not echoing what I did when I met my boyfriends parents for the first time back in the day. :teehee:

Well then, Roxy: :bow:

It's a hard life being a Mika fan, having to spend so much money on the man. :naughty:

i KNOW!! between plane tix and gig tix and phones just cos he has one...:aah:

:dance_man::excite:

Woo! Let's hope it's soon! :crossed:

I've been thinking about the "leak". It can't have been a LEAK leak! He'd got the vid finished and it was there, with the song attatched to it (so to speak) so I think he intended to put it up, but someone put it up a day-or-two-earlier.

Anyway, it's been a good stratedgy for Mika. Great promotion for the album.

I've been thinking about the "leak". It can't have been a LEAK leak! He'd got the vid finished and it was there, with the song attatched to it (so to speak) so I think he intended to put it up, but someone put it up a day-or-two-earlier.

Anyway, it's been a good stratedgy for Mika. Great promotion for the album.

Yes I think you're absolutely right. I can't imagine they were going to release it any later than tomorrow. :naughty: I don't think it's fair to call it a "leak" when the record company intentionally posts it on the internet anyway :lmfao: