Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Yes I think Relax kind of suffered a bit (at least in the UK), but it was a good way to get the industry buzzing about Mika and once GK launched it was an instant success because there was so much hype about him. I think it's a good idea to float his new sound out before they debut the single because it's so different from his older music.

If not, I'm glad I heard it anyway. I've been tired of waiting. :aah::naughty:

Me too. And I must say I expected something like this, so I'm very pleased! :wub2: Now I can't wait for the album. :doh::aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not what I expected. I thought maybe some nice , gentle piano pieces not a techno mess! :( I adore 'rain', 'love today' and 'big girl' etc. ( electronic) but also toy boy, sitm, ggg , happy ending etc. which are done on real instruments.

I must admit 'make you happy' is not exactly my cup of tea and it seems to be heading towards the disaster that pop music is at the moment. Potentially good song but the electronic sound makes me sad. It's like mika hiding behind loads of synthesisers, not being used to good effect ! :(

How is he going to sing this live? :shocked:

What does everyone think?

Not what I expected. I thought maybe some nice , gentle piano pieces not a techno mess! :( I adore 'rain', 'love today' and 'big girl' etc. ( electronic) but also toy boy, sitm, ggg , happy ending etc. which are done on real instruments.

I must admit 'make you happy' is not exactly my cup of tea and it seems to be heading towards the disaster that pop music is at the moment. Potentially good song but the electronic sound makes me sad. It's like mika hiding behind loads of synthesisers, not being used to good effect ! :(

I think you're right :aah:

mikasounds MIKA official 1m

At a shoot. Bring on the 50s swish pic.twitter.com/VWr3oooT

Au4xGV5CEAA8uFk.jpg

Holy moly. This day has been a great day for Mika fans:blush-anim-cl:

Is he trying to kill us all today? :aah:

Lookin good Mr. P. :mikadas:

Reminds me of Star Académie. :naughty:

Gawd I'm not getting ANY work done today. :aah:

Hahaha, there's just no balancing things or spreading news. Nope, all in one day :naughty: Maybe we should still expect a release date later tonight or something? :teehee:

Hahaha, there's just no balancing things or spreading news. Nope, all in one day :naughty: Maybe we should still expect a release date later tonight or something? :teehee:

I know it's always like this. Feast or famine. :aah:

mikasounds MIKA official 1m

At a shoot. Bring on the 50s swish pic.twitter.com/VWr3oooT

Au4xGV5CEAA8uFk.jpg

Holy moly. This day has been a great day for Mika fans:blush-anim-cl:

he is trying to kill us all today :mf_rosetinted: first new song and now this gorgeousread shirtless pic

I'm thinking the same and this song is not make me happy :sneaky2: This song have potentiel but the electro rotten everything. The voice is the soul of a song and what we heard a robot voice :doh: I really hope that the others songs of TOOL are not like this :aah:

Lookin good Mr. P. :mikadas:

Reminds me of Star Académie. :naughty:

Gawd I'm not getting ANY work done today. :aah:

Yes, he is looking gorgeous! Lol, I see everything gorgeous at the moment, such a great day :wub2:

I have done nothing useful today, and the funniest thing is that my family takes it very well, no dinner etc. (Well I did make pizza at 9 PM and it's very late in Scandinavian schedule.)