Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So.... I raise lambs and I just got my 4-H lamb a few hours ago. I just discovered I am extremely allergic to them...:sneaky2: But her name is Grace Kelly, and at fair I'm going to make a sign that says "YOU tried to be like Grace Kelly!"

Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny.

I hate it when you wake up really needing to pee, but you haven't had enough sleep. So you go pee, but then you can't get back to sleep. It makes me cry. D :

Me too :teehee:

I'm playing Draw Something and there's this kid that can't guess ANYTHING, he didn't guess TEAR, I draw an eye and a BIG TEAR and point it with a red arrow but nooooooooooo :sneaky2:

I hate when I play with people, and they spell out the word they were supposed to be drawing. :sneaky2:

I hate when I play with people, and they spell out the word they were supposed to be drawing. :sneaky2:

I know!!! :sneaky2: but I do that when I don't know how to draw it or it doesn't look like it :aah: or when they do crappy drawings that actually don't like the thingy :aah: or just choose 1 coins drawings :sneaky2:

I know!!! :sneaky2: but I do that when I don't know how to draw it or it doesn't look like it :aah: or when they do crappy drawings that actually don't like the thingy :aah: or just choose 1 coins drawings :sneaky2:

I think it's okay if you at least attempt to draw it!! But every single time is ridiculous:sneaky2:.

Archived