Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

Christine

Mika will take part in the grand finale of Star Académie (Montréal, Québec) on March 25th 2012.

Star Académie is a singing talent show that happens every year

http://staracademie.ca/

It's available for viewing on the internet:

http://tva.canoe.ca/diffusion-web?emission=staracademie

The show is from 19h30 to 22h30 (starts at 00:30h in the UK and 01:30h in most of western Europe )

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it possible they took that message off again of fb? i never saw it

When you are posting from an artist page you have the option to restrict the posts by country and by language. They must have set it to Canada/French so only French speaking Canadians can see it. I can see the contest where it's mentioned in Mika's photo albums, so that must have been set to Canada only.

When you are posting from an artist page you have the option to restrict the posts by country and by language. They must have set it to Canada/French so only French speaking Canadians can see it. I can see the contest where it's mentioned in Mika's photo albums, so that must have been set to Canada only.

Ooooh, i didn't know that :blush-anim-cl: thanks that explains a lot :teehee:

I can see it when I click on the picture (it is the first picture in their gallery above) but I can't see it in the thread of Mikasounds FB ....

Thank you all for the updates and the links, I'll try to watch it life .... I'll try :teehee:

I can see it when I click on the picture (it is the first picture in their gallery above) but I can't see it in the thread of Mikasounds FB ....

Ah okay, that one must not have any restrictions on it then. I thought Sabine said she couldn't see it but maybe I misunderstood. I don't think many people noticed it. :naughty:

Maybe the restrictions are set so only french speakers from Cananda can see the post but because of there is a picture (and the picture does appear on their album "pics of the profile"), everybody is able to see their comment on this picture. I don't know :huh: It is not obvious :biggrin2:

This was posted on the MSW

Star academie : Le Programme de la FINALE du 25 Mars avec Mika 24/03/2012 - 03:32:01

Triste nouvelle ce dimanche 25 mars 2012 ce sera déjà la GRANDE FINALE de star academie 2012, deux mois tout juste apres son lancement, autant dire que c'était vraiment trop court. Un grand dernier prime qui durera plus de trois heures avec à peine deux invités par ocntre une grande star internationale pour une fois MIKA et un inconnu pour nous Daniel Béllanger

Ils sont deux à tout tenter pour remporter le titre de vainqueur : Sophie, de Rivière-Ouelle, et Jean-Marc, de Val d'Amour, s'affronteront lors de la grande finale. Ces deux candidats se sont démarqués durant toute la saison. D'ailleurs, le corps professoral n'a jamais jugé devoir les mettre en danger lors des évaluations hebdomadaires. Sophie et Jean-Marc se battent pour enregistrer leur premier album solo de leur carrière et de remporter la bourse Capital One de 100 000 $ !

Pour les départager, ce dimanche, les deux académiciens vont devoir, une fois encore, donner le meilleur d'eux-mêmes et chanteront ainsi un solo chacun, sans doute un duo ensemble et sur les titres des invités :

 Sophie chantera Jusqu'au bout; un titre d'Eric Lapointe sur un texte de Roger Tabra

 Jean-Marc chantera Quand on a que l'amour, un titre culte de Jacques Brel.

L'auteur-compositeur-interprète québécois Daniel Bélanger fera un grand medley de ses titres avec les 14 élèves

Idem pour Mika, avec les élèves pour reprendre dans un medley ses tubes comme : Relax, Rain , Because, Grace Kelly

http://linfonetrealtv.free.fr/pages/newsseul.php?idemission=45&idarticles=6197

I wonder if it`s a typing mistake or .... :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe they meant to type "Big Girl" and it somehow ended as "Because" :dunno:

translation:

Star Académie: The Program FINALE will air March 25 with Mika

Sad news this Sunday, March 25, 2012 will already be the BIG FINALE for Star Académie 2012, just two months after its début, as always, it was really too short. The finale will last over three hours with only two guests; international star MIKA and an unknown for us, Daniel Bélanger

They are two left to risk it all to win the title: Sophie from Rivière-Ouelle and Jean-Marc from Val d'Amour, will compete in the grand final. Both candidates have distinguished themselves throughout the season. The faculty has never felt the need to endanger these two candidates during weekly evaluations. Sophie and Jean-Marc are competing for the recording of a solo album and $ 100 000 from Capital One!

This Sunday, the two contestants will once again give the best of themselves and sing a solo, probably a duet together and titles of the guests:

 Sophie sing "Jusqu'au bout" (Until the end) from Eric Lapointe, lyrics by Roger Tabra

 Jean-Marc "Quand on a que l'amour" (When all we have is love) by Jacques Brel.

The singer-songwriter Daniel Bélanger from Québec will perform a great medley of his songs with the 14 students

Ditto for Mika, a medley of his hits like: Relax, Rain, Because, Grace Kelly

Edited by guylainem123

Do you know if it's only for one song or are they going to sing with Mika all the time? :aah:

they will be doing many songs, in 2 medleys. There is another guest as well :thumb_yello: usually, they do duets or group nbumbers, it depends on the songs

i realize this thread needs a little bit more of crazy Roxy... it was why it was created right??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:fangurl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by guylainem123
controlling wild Roxy