Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

Christine

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is possible they announce spectacles of MIKA at Canada during the star academie show? like they do for others artists? ;D I will be very happy if yes and if yes I will jump on my computer and buy tickets!! :biggrin2:

We are all together in a private area. We can hear his music being played somewhere.

I hope your going great! Have a great, great time!!

it is possible they announce spectacles of MIKA at Canada during the star academie show? like they do for others artists? ;D I will be very happy if yes and if yes I will jump on my computer and buy tickets!! :biggrin2:

I don't know! Would be his perfect opportunity to do it though!

got on the stream and saw the ad - heard 'relax' :excite:

aahhhhhh!!! :aah:

We are all together in a private area. We can hear his music being played somewhere.

sooo cool!! have fun you guys!! represent for all of us.. esp the ones who'll be peeping via the internet :teehee::thumb_yello:

OH NO! My mother just remembered a dinner party we must go to.:mf_rosetinted: Looks like I won't see Mika live after all. I'll try to hurry home, but if I don't make it back, I do expect a full report!:biggrin2::roftl:

Everytime I watch a livestream of Mika I remember that show on the radio about dogs in which Mika was gonna be, it was hilarious and annoying :roftl::roftl::roftl:

It was fun because we were all making new names for Mika songs with dog in them, like "Blame it on the dog":naughty:

I remember it so vividly :biggrin2:

We had fun on that night :biggrin2: