Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

Christine

This is what I mean when I say that Mika is popular wherever he goes and it's not about going where he's popular. But what an amazing opportunity to perform his entire greatest hits on the highest rated show in the region. When does anyone ever get that chance anywhere?

It would be great if he did a proper little tour of Canada this time and played Quebec City...maybe Ottawa?

oooh! yes & yes! :naughty:

+ he'd love Quebec city!

Oh yes!!! Me would love that :-)

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know he did tell us once he was going to tour Canada properly. But that was 2008. :roftl:

so mikasoon is 4 years? :roftl:

well, maybe for Mika, a proper Canadian tour is Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver... for me, a proper tour is at least 1 gig in every province or important city.:teehee:

I'll never be satisfied :aah:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Entrevue avec Mika: Madonna reprend une de ses chansons

Kumazzz said:
Has it been posted on this thread ?

À propos de la vidéo

Madonna reprend une chanson de Mika Gang Bang

http://hollywoodpq.com/2012/03/26/madonna-reprend-une-chanson-de-mika-gang-bang/?play=971

macboll said:
Just saw your twitt, Eriko! Here's what he says:

"I made a song called Bang Bang. Madonna listened to it about 3 or 4 weeks later and she loved it. She changed the lyrics, wanted to make this song her own and the song became Gang Bang. It's an interesting title, I think. A bit scary, weird. That's why I love this title: it's really weird and scary! I love Madonna, she's an icon. This album is important. Many people worked on it. Me too, even if just for one song. There's a new generation who discovers Madonna. Gang Bang is the second title released. It's not a title I would have personally chosen *laughters*"

HollywoodPQCOM·uploaded their video to YouTube.

Edited by Kumazzz

• 2 months later...
It was a year ago this weekend:wub2:

What a night!

A year ago, I was not with you but I was fangurling in front on my TV :wub2: I looked like crazy but I didn't care. :naughty: